"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 02:11:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New player here, need some advice  (Read 2662 times)

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
Re: New player here, need some advice
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 09:48:23 pm »

No, OD doesn't stop that.  However, you have to move.  And play in RT if you're not.  I rarely see players in encounters, but I don't do much hunting near NCR.  Don't quit the game, give it another chance.  Join a gang, or move your tent to a better area.  Safe cities are good for noobs, but grinding out xp around them is not safe, generally.

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
Re: New player here, need some advice
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 09:54:08 pm »

Dear chosen two, there is a thing called wipe and everyone start with a lv 1 char, and many of us start again with other char too from lv 1, and yes outdoor dont stop pk coming in your encounter, but playng real time and go out after brief time give you more chance to avoid them.

And you may learn where are the place less frequented if you want level up in tranquillity

If you need aid there are many faction that help new players (if the new player seem civil and I bet there are factions too for the rude and bad mouthed one)
and in the antechamber of the hell (NCR) too, you may find, between thieves , bursters and bombers some people that may help you.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 23 queries.