"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 05:57:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: private mine suggestion  (Read 941 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
private mine suggestion
« on: December 12, 2010, 11:43:28 pm »

first- is there should be a 5 percent chance that you will get a full mine of high quality ores.
second- you should be able to give the guy you buy the mine from a extra say 20 - 30k and he builds you 2 buildings on you mine land for storage and a crafting table.
third- someway maybe a map you give your friends and shows the loaction of your map and then can come to it but if they die with the map on them the person who gets the cap can find your mine.

thats all i got right now but am going to put more later when play around with my mine more.
Roaming the waste again.
Re: private mine suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 12:11:05 am »

i agree with all of those, tho i can see number 1 causing some problems with the amount of items being crafted in game. maybe a 5 chance to have 1 good ore or mineral? i like it because it would put less pressure on players to buy a 70k+ base when they could buy a workbench solo, or atleast make it so theres a way players can do things without a gang.

as for the map, maybe you can show it to someone and they learn where the mine is and then give it back so it be easier to hang on to(you could still die and lose it tho).

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 12:33:18 am »

yeah i was thinking that full mine of hq stuff would be bad thanks for input. :)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 05:56:30 am »

i heard that there will be no more hq resources in future. also idea of private mine is obsolete. it only locks players into non accesible area, like current bases,... . at least i hope, that unused map locations will be transformed into basic dungeons.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 10:22:54 am »

mmm.... mining in dungeons.... reminds me some roleplay games
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 11:38:50 am »

I am against. Delete all private mines. It would populate more normal mines. MMO is not about playing single and meeting in TC twice a week.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Eleet

• Dont Stop PKin
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 11:52:34 am »

I am against. Delete all private mines. It would populate more normal mines. MMO is not about playing single and meeting in TC twice a week.

Yes and watch as people Take over NCR Mine again? And as people camp Slaves on the mining points to Steal from u?

I'd rather see Private mines b 45k and No Gathering CD from some weird Smell, but spend to much time in there and u get poison + Radiation
Remember To Kill
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 23 queries.