"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 02:54:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Question about repairs  (Read 2751 times)

Snackish

• God damn cows.
Re: Question about repairs
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 03:12:53 pm »

I just wait until something hits the broken stage and repair it, my repair/doc/merc leader has around 200% repair and i rarely fail when its completely broken to bring it down to 0% without a break count.
That adds a permanent breakcount.

Alright i'ma say what i think of the breakcount system and how it works i may be wrong but this is how i think it works

When you make a new item it's at 0 breakcount, you repair the item it adds a breakcount which isn't permanent you keep repairing it and it adds more of these breakcounts until it gets too hard to repair so it gets a little broken and then you repair that and it adds a permanent breakcount and resetting all of those other breakcounts down to 0.

Thats what i think anyways, i could be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:20:58 pm by Snackish »
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 07:33:18 pm »

That adds a permanent breakcount.

Alright i'ma say what i think of the breakcount system and how it works i may be wrong but this is how i think it works

When you make a new item it's at 0 breakcount, you repair the item it adds a breakcount which isn't permanent you keep repairing it and it adds more of these breakcounts until it gets too hard to repair so it gets a little broken and then you repair that and it adds a permanent breakcount and resetting all of those other breakcounts down to 0.

Thats what i think anyways, i could be wrong.

If this is true, it makes sense.  Any GMs or Devs know if this is right? 
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 07:39:09 pm »

If this is true, it makes sense.  Any GMs or Devs know if this is right? 

Why do the items sell for fullprice afterwards then?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.