"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 01:01:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: new pker faction  (Read 913 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
new pker faction
« on: December 02, 2010, 11:38:30 pm »

looking for the big bad pkers of the wasteland to join me in every lasting fight against good and those damn neautral bastards who all ways seem to get in the way of my assualt rifle. (and i have to carry there stuff all the way back to base those asses they should just know there going to die and carry it for me) anyway if you are a ugly dude with scars allover your facre from fighting every person you stumble across because of passed problems in your life then i got a sloution for you ........... kill more you ugly bastard and join up with this ugly bastard and lets get killing we got lots of problems to work out and nothing works out problems better then putting a gun to another mans head so join and lets have some fun and make some money at the same time i mean we need drugs dont we?
anyone interested pm me or post here.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 10:00:57 pm by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: new player faction
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:47:07 pm »

so i decieded to say screw the helping newbs thing because i got 1 or 2 pms on that so am starting a new faction a pk faction am still looking for docters and crafters but i need loads of fighters anyone interested pm me. most of the stuff i we will be doing is camping and just being bastards if you like to kill for no reason and like to make money and farm weapons then this is the faction for you the timezone am looking for people in is -5 but if you are close to that even if you are off by like 4 - 5 hours am cool with that.

i am also looking for alliances anyone who is interested pm me,
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 07:40:57 pm by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 22 queries.