"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:59:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is my Unarmed ArmorerLVL3 good at fighting?  (Read 989 times)

Phallus Erectus

• Simple and really not crazy
Is my Unarmed ArmorerLVL3 good at fighting?
« on: November 28, 2010, 01:46:20 am »

S 10
P 3
E 10
C 3
I 4
A 10
L 1

Small Frame
Heavy Handed

3X Bonus HtH Damage
2 X Lifegiver
Bonus HtH Attacks
Stonewall

Tags: Unarmed, Science, Repair

I haven't even considered drugs, though this guy is a beast without them. The only skills I level are Unarmed 130%, Science 100%, Repair 180%, and Outdoorsman 60%. Can my character fight seriously in PvP?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:30:16 am by Phallus Erectus »

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
Re: Is my Unarmed ArmorerLVL3 good at fighting?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 02:52:39 am »

My humble opinion : NO ( no chance of good crit in the eyes, no thoughness etc), and unarmed is very difficult to play in pvp (you have 1 or 2 hit for make uncounscious the enemy and this if enemy make a error and left you come near, your have no chance)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:56:44 am »

Not PvP. Even best unarmed build can't fight in major PvP, unless you are really experienced at fast-clicking moving targets. Especially against a bursting opponent. Only hope is to disarm them. So basically, unarmed and PvP don't go together.

For your build, 3 Perception is useless. Most an unarmed build would have is 6 for Better Criticals. But, you have 1 Luck, so you can't even get that. Make it 1 Perception, add the 2 points into intelligence. You'll need intelligence if you want to have 100 Science, 180 repair, and a combat skill.

Also, 60 OD isn't that useful compared to, say, 40, I would put that into First Aid, the more the better.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:58:38 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

StuntCat

• Suicidal
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 01:33:28 am »

if you want pvp with an unarmed character, go for sneak and criticals..... and forget the damage and armorer.... its my humble and unexperienced opinion  :)

Remember, boys and girls, a wise man always knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE B****!"
Kanta - Desert Punk
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries.