"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 05:59:43 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 228-NEW001  (Read 34206 times)

Re: 228-NEW001
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2010, 06:43:24 am »

Yes it anti-pk. I protect mine from pk and thiefs players. Yes i in icq TEST ask run backdoor programm (myself developed), for check recruits on lie.  8)

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2010, 07:06:40 am »

This idiot got exposed on channel 0 for trying to scam people into running a backdoor program and is now trying to play it off.

Let me get this straight. He just admitted to trying to hack people and get access to people's personal information, residential information, online accounts, banking accounts,...

That's a crime and this guy should be IP banned along with his accounts.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2010, 07:10:42 am »

yoz, u wrote me in icq and not let in mine.... poor guy  :-* dont cry  :-*
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2010, 07:23:32 am »

This guy's purpose is not to create an anti-pk faction. He's an identity thief/scammer of some sort. If you ICQ him for admittance into the Gecko Mine he first asks you for the names of all your characters (nothing unusual about that) but THEN, after he asks you if you're "not pk" he will tell you that you have to run a backdoor program on your computer so he can verify that what you tell him (that you're not a pk....) is the truth. This guy is exploiting FONLINE for reasons that have nothing to do with the gameplay itself.... my opinion is that people like this will kill this game. Right now he continues to block entrance into a good mine in order to profit somehow, in real life.

Summary of my point: If what this guy says is true then he's using external (out of game) means to verify that his faction members are honest and that's just terrible roleplay (metagaming) and bad for fonline in general... BUT REALLY, I'm personally disinclined to believe that he wants access to your computer for purely benevolent, FONLINE reasons.

Most importantly, he's exploiting the bug that allows mercs to kill you on entrance before your screen even loads. And that is, as someone on channel 0 said, "retarding the beta process." I'm going to quote that guy again here:

"You're fucking up the game..." Mabus "...we are all here to help it succeed"

His ICQ is 499458. In case anyone would like to have a conversation with him about gaining access to the Gecko Mine.

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2010, 08:51:55 am »

Come on guys, this so-named "faction" exists only in 1 person - mabus and his mutilogs.
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2010, 11:04:27 am »

Yes it anti-pk. I protect mine from pk and thiefs players. Yes i in icq TEST ask run backdoor programm (myself developed), for check recruits on lie.  8)

And what about people which dont know about mercs in Gecko mine and enter there ? They will be killed ? Why ? How you can explain it ?

Can you just leave Fonline and go play something else ? I think that i can say, you are not welcome here anymore. Why ? Because you do what you do ...
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2010, 11:51:45 am »

You have no idea what the Anti-PK is about, Mabus.

I protect mine from pk and thiefs players
By shooting everyone on sight? Yeah, really Anti-PK.
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2010, 02:07:43 pm »

I beter not let in to all, than i be defend gathering peoples hwo have PK and thiefs alts...
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2010, 02:18:38 pm »

Learn something, at least little from english ok ?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Schwartz

• Killed by death.
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2010, 02:47:04 pm »

You have no idea what the Anti-PK is about, Mabus.
By shooting everyone on sight? Yeah, really Anti-PK.

Everyone kill someone, so eveyone is PK. So he do well job :P

Stop always comparing Lemmy to God.
I mean...he's cool & stuff, but he's just not Lemmy.
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2010, 03:04:04 pm »

Why? I like him more and more, he's the only one really fun PK with sarcasm in every action! He's still trying to convience everyone that he's anti-PK, even after what he has done, I don't think you'll see someone else like him anywhere. Even when aPKs are killing someone just in case that he can be an alt of some evil PK or a spy or aPK simply had bad mood and didn't kill anyone today yet, that's nothing odd about it, while he... he's shouting about recruiting into aPK faction everyday! He's killing people inside Vault in VC where are no guards and loot them (atleast that's what people say about him), he's trying to scam people in trading, he's multilogging and fighting in TB like in Fallout Tactics by using all his alts in fight, he is even talking to himself! The only bad thing is all his alts always talk in the same way and thinking about the same using the same words and smiles, like if they were brothers or sisters, so he needs training in roleplay. Anyway, he's the man-legend, he bought lots mercs and now farming poor miners and still saying that he's killing PKs! He's alone controling lots alts at the same time! He even took The Rogues' member in his aPK gang! Unfortunatly he robbed poor Mabus, and he had to kick him from the gang. He made great deals in his life! He must be respected for his actions!
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2010, 04:02:37 pm »

If he kill player I have nothing to sat about it, but if he ask to install backdoor program BAN him, naive people must be protected from themself, never give your real life information away and think before download program
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2010, 04:12:32 pm »

To many enemys dreams only about send spy-rat at my mine =))) But they strongless =)))) Im smarter and no any rat can enter to me without vendetta =))))

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2010, 05:54:59 pm »

Im smarter and no any rat can enter to me without vendetta =))))

Learn something, at least little from english ok ?

Backdoor program? Maybe a little keylogger written in C++?

« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2010, 10:16:08 pm »

maybe... maybe...  ::) and maybe not  :P

NEWS:
T-Ray in New Reno (Gas Station area, at the north-east) from now defended by 228.
All pk, thiefs and other baastrds may say "good bye" to ANY CAR.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:54:03 am by Mabus »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.