"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:24:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: rare weapons suggestion  (Read 1410 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
rare weapons suggestion
« on: November 27, 2010, 12:18:03 am »

ok so at beganing of every wipe we have rare stuff like say  PA`S and guess rifles and pistoles in hard to get to places or have to meet some kind of skill level like 300 sneak skill to pass all of these guards to go into this building and take the weapon or armor like make it really hard that only the really good can get them and make it theres only one PA and a couple guess rifles or what ever other rare stuff or stuff not findable yet stuff so its really just one of a kind stuff so there acutally are at least one PA OR guess rifle in the game mainlly just for the fun so it and just so its clear what am saying is that there should be ONLY 1 PA and guess rifle well maybe like 3 rifles am AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE SHOULD BE A UNLITMTED AMOUNT OF PA`S AND HARDCORE WEAPONS just a couple things at the beganing of every wipe just some legendary stuff to have fun with if your are the lucky son of a bitch that finds it. :) :) ;D

sorry about bad spelling  ;D
Roaming the waste again.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: rare weapons suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 12:32:25 am »

lolz -a re you serious dumb? there will be no wipe in this month - don't worry :P
h

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 12:51:38 am »

i know wipe it not soon am saying when wipe starts when ever it  does we could try this.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:22:25 am »

ok so at beganing of every wipe we have rare stuff like say  PA`S and guess rifles and pistoles in hard to get to places or have to meet some kind of skill level like 300 sneak skill to pass all of these guards to go into this building and take the weapon or armor like make it really hard that only the really good can get them and make it theres only one PA and a couple guess rifles or what ever other rare stuff or stuff not findable yet stuff so its really just one of a kind stuff so there acutally are at least one PA OR guess rifle in the game mainlly just for the fun so it and just so its clear what am saying is that there should be ONLY 1 PA and guess rifle well maybe like 3 rifles am AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE SHOULD BE A UNLITMTED AMOUNT OF PA`S AND HARDCORE WEAPONS just a couple things at the beganing of every wipe just some legendary stuff to have fun with if your are the lucky son of a bitch that finds it. :) :) ;D

sorry about bad spelling  ;D

don't they have sentences in canada?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 05:44:27 pm »

don't they have sentences in canada?
haha thats why i said sry for my spelling i suck at spelling. :-[
Roaming the waste again.

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 08:43:08 am »

I'd be sorry for the interpunction :P
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 12:26:04 pm »

guess rifle
:D

I don't want this post to land in trash, so I will tell something more important:
No for any PA/'guess' rifle ;) or any other supah weapon. Why? Coz they are too friggin' powerful!
 Guitar Hero: Fallout

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 11:12:29 pm »

The would be more likie trophes, not like anyone is ever going to risk them.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 06:01:19 am »

They already had a pile pf PA's at navarro during one prewipe. Good times. They nuked all the cities as well. Also stole a chopper.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 22 queries.