"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:46:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Starting over?  (Read 1216 times)

Starting over?
« on: November 24, 2010, 09:23:08 am »

Is it possible for a gm or dev to reset our character back to level 1 or let us start fresh with an existing account so we dont lose our tent and items?

this would make testing easier so everyone doesnt have to make an alt account for crafting, stealing, energy based or pvp. you could try out one for a while then switch to another. the only cost would be the time to level back up to 21. leveling alone doesnt take long, but getting a tent and a safe stash of stuff to use in the event of dying often is the slowest and hardest part of the game.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: Starting over?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 09:53:31 am »

Is it possible for a gm or dev to reset our character back to level 1 or let us start fresh with an existing account so we dont lose our tent and items?

this would make testing easier so everyone doesnt have to make an alt account for crafting, stealing, energy based or pvp. you could try out one for a while then switch to another. the only cost would be the time to level back up to 21. leveling alone doesnt take long, but getting a tent and a safe stash of stuff to use in the event of dying often is the slowest and hardest part of the game.

Nah, AFAIK it's not possible. Except of course you find a safe hiding spot somewhere on the map, hide your stash, delete your char, create a new one while praying nobody discovered your stash yet and enter the game. The only way i know.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 10:05:31 am »

If you do as Alvarez suggested, be sure to have 10 brahmin stashed too.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:30:19 pm »

Actually now this brings up a question to me, do you have to have a character your trying to give a slave to logged in? if not start your new character send him to wherever you plan on hiding your stuff, log into the old character buy a slave load up everything on him and tell him to follow your old character.  If that doesnt work you could always buy a slave had him in an unprotected area and murder him. (Hide a cow in klamath or modoc's brahmin pen and kill it) just don't do that in a protected or militia town as you may get eaten by them.

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:35:10 pm »

You can give your stuff to me and I'll return it to your new character. Or find someone else you can trust. I'm old player and anti-criminal, it would be a shame for me to steal from some newb.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 10:33:06 pm »

You can give your stuff to me and I'll return it to your new character. Or find someone else you can trust. I'm old player and anti-criminal, it would be a shame for me to steal from some newb.

A damn shame......... XD

Back on topic: I usually store my stash my stuff as well. If you have a faction, see if a fellow member will help you.
http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Oh my god! They killed Kenny&b=Congrats, you have the most common achievement in FOnline: Get killed thousands of times, over and over again.&c=u&e=1604&f=2
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.