"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:53:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: What about bank?  (Read 3062 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
What about bank?
« on: January 10, 2010, 01:40:25 pm »

I have bank account in game,but i have question
-How much money you can put in the bank?
-Can you put items/weapons in the bank?
Re: What about bank?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 05:56:24 pm »

Its only for money as far as I can tell. You need a tent, car trunk, or caravan cart to stow assets. I haven't actually been able to get to that point yet myself so someone more experienced will need to verify.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 09:41:38 am »

Get 10 brahmin hides by looting encounters (it's easy to do between Klamath and Den, lots of Brahmins vs Someone enc. there), enter some local map (on worldmap, not in a town) and use "science" skill on 10 hides. You will get a tent where you will be able to store your stuff.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 03:12:24 am »

Lame question but bear with me : Where can I open a bank account? Also, about the tent.. I read that it's possible for other players to find. I'm wondering exactly how they would? Find it in a encounter? Stumble across by chance? Someone clarify please.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 05:44:52 am »

Lame question but bear with me : Where can I open a bank account?
It can be opened in some cities as NCR, Hub, Broken Hills and more. If you are interested in a particular city, just write and someone can give you exact location or say that there is no bank in the city. :)
Also, about the tent.. I read that it's possible for other players to find. I'm wondering exactly how they would? Find it in a encounter? Stumble across by chance? Someone clarify please.
I think it is possible only when someone is using the following option on you. This can happen when leaving city (I saw it only in NCR so far), someone just kind of join your party. You can see his or her name on the World Map, just under your name on the left (and there is also a possibility to "dismiss" him.. just hold left button on his name and choose the picture with group and arrow).
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 07:10:34 am »

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 06:27:58 pm »

is there one in vault city? or geccko if yes where is it?

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 09:07:28 pm »

A bank is inside of Vault City. You have to be a citizen of VC to get access to it (but then it's pretty save too).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.