"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:11:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: What kind of possession you preffer in PvP gangs?  (Read 1641 times)

What kind of possession you preffer in PvP gangs?
« on: December 08, 2010, 10:41:55 pm »

Hi,
 i am only curious, nothing else. I dont think that this is very secure information that could bring benefit to sun side or dark side of wasteland.

We use combination of personal possesion and mutual property. At start of era, everyone put everything into common place to sell it for caps, so we are able to buy first base. Except stuff we need or we will need to level our crafters.

Then all of our members acumualte our own personal property, until each of us reach level that he could join PvP. At this moment, there is also crap stuff in mutual property, but it is not good enough to PvP and there is obligation to pay back same value of stuff you borrowed from the mutual property. Also PvP loot is mostly aquired by individuals and it is not distributed into mutual property.

After some time, when most of our individials are "rich", we put almost everything (major weapons, armors) into mutual property. Except ammo (if there is not any kind of exploit like stealing) and except high tier drugs. Also we often have a players that are roleplaying traders and they gave us majority of their property. The rule that you have to pay back value of same ammout of stuff you borrowed is suspended, if you use it to PvP, but you have to put there all loot (except drugs and ammo) you acquired in PvP.

And what about your system.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: What kind of possession you preffer in PvP gangs?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:50:00 pm »

Totally communist: everything for everyone. All stuff/mat of all quality is always shared by all the team, no individual property.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 11:23:32 pm »

Honestly, for us, you can take stuff, but you better tell someone about it and eventually pay it back, or shit goes down hard for everyone until someone cracks, because everyone has access to about everything with everyone.  Every tent, base, etc is accessable for the most part.  in fact, my main tent, both original gangmates have access, and i have access to a bunch of their tents they use for alts.  So its basically a "You fuck me I fuck you" kinda deal.

Works quite nicely honestly.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 12:05:40 am »

When I'm offline I think that everyone else has stolen everything from my base, placed mercs there and kicked me from the base, and when I login those mercs will shoot me and I'll die. That's why my character is leader of base and only me and some people (natives) can see it. For these people I'm sure they care more about what the newest local band plays in bar or which celebrity made scandal in their country rather than who has looted combat armor and how rich we are. When my friend gets online I ask him and he says to me: give me gun or ammo or nothing, depends with what he logs-off.
We prefer to posses Hummers and we have many, its most important for today's gameplay.
My favorite pet is Brahmin, they look like fat dogs  ;D because they are smaller than humans... Your brahmin will die for you!

Is loot really that important? All you need to do is play and you get more and more stuff.

Play more, more time waste, more boring, free for all time waste game, I find killing NPC's the funnest thing now because they can fight back compared to other NPC's with nickname, here I'm almost dead:

this pijamas attacked me, I managed to loot 1 pijama and put it in my pijama locker cause I need this clothes when I go to bed. Yes pijamas are important loot.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 22 queries.