"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 03:26:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: How can i play fonline in single player mode?????  (Read 2510 times)

How can i play fonline in single player mode?????
« on: November 15, 2010, 12:38:40 am »

I do understand that sometimes there are problems in server's (games) like these ... because they are free and in real life nothing is free, so eventually the server will be down like right now! and i would like to know how to play it in simple player to "burn" these dead times...and also to learn more about the game it self and get to know it better without the problem of having Pk's and other hazards lurking around...  if someone can help me please do it!   

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: How can i play fonline in single player mode?????
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 12:55:50 am »

Server is down because Devs are tweaking with the game afaik.  yep, nothings free so if you love this game really you might be interested in donating to keep the server quality and uptime good.  You cannot play it in singleplayer really...  there are Loners but your probably gonna end up with more bullets from players than ammo farmed from encounters :P.  Game is really challenging and time consuming in itself and it can be REALLY fun struggling to survive on your own among other players but the endgame is really boring.  E.g part of big gang w/unlimit resources etc always looking for huge epic pvpz but cant find nun apparently.  Also, the beginning is really unfairly tough because there are so many mechanics to learn which are described in survival guides etc.

Goodluck.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 12:57:50 am »

The only way how to play singleplayer is download the SDK and setup mini server just for you. But current avaible SDK is the TLA version, which is quite different and wouldnt help you much. Not talking that its not that simple to set it up.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 07:47:32 pm »

When the server's down, you could always dust off Fallout 2 and play that a little.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:11:52 pm »

"How can I play a multiplayer game in singleplayer mode?"

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 08:18:50 pm »

You must download fonline sdk and there's oprions to play single player mode.
http://www.fonline.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=17806 here you can see pictures how to do it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries.