"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 18, 2024, 04:11:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Getting SM 3 as a Faction Leader  (Read 1064 times)

Getting SM 3 as a Faction Leader
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:36:09 pm »

Hi guys,

Looked up the topics but didn't find any answers, so seed your advice on this one.

Got SM crafter, slaver's tatoo, and bought faction base and is the leader, but wanted to join the raiders for lvl 3 craft, so:

1. how to get rep with slavers higher than 100? (can't seem do the quest with briefcase)
2. how to leave the position of faction leader to someone else? (will I still know the base location?)

Any tips?
Re: Getting SM 3 as a Faction Leader
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 01:12:49 am »

1. Sell slaves to metzger if I remember correctly.
2. Make someone important member, then resign with your leader char, then log on to important member and claim leadership in terminal.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:16:38 am »

Yeah if you resign, the next highest ranking member becomes leader.  If two or more members are the same high rank, I believe  it gives it to one of them randomly.  And you will still know the base location until you die at base, but I would also suggest having the new leader add you back into the faction as a friend, just in case someone is messing with their merc or slave's settings.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 11:33:58 am »

Any mor ideas on getting the rep higher? Selling slaves don't seem to increase it  :-\

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 03:26:55 pm »

That I don't know.  Killing slavers increases what, NCR or VC rep?  So maybe try that in reverse and kill NCR or VC patrols.  Probably won't work, but it's an idea.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.