"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:15:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The end is near ;)  (Read 3152 times)

The end is near ;)
« on: December 23, 2010, 01:28:32 pm »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12067735

Great news for all fallout fans. Maybe we should gather some funds and build a vault for our community?:D

Surf

• это моё.
Re: The end is near ;)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 01:33:04 pm »

Maybe we should gather some funds and build a vault for our community?:D

Too much of dem damn PKs 'round!

On a more serious note - it's just Kim Jong rassling the swords again.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 01:44:24 pm »

There's been alot do-bark, dont-bites from NK so far, but this... This is way too provocative.
I give a fuck.

avv

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 03:18:15 pm »

Wonder what would have happened if SK had retaliated with full power to the NK's artillery strike few weeks ago. They said the South's counter strike was too slight.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 03:47:12 pm »

It must be China who strikes first!:> I wouldn't accept it if some...Korea will start nuclear madness!;>

On a side note: Pretty nice provocation. Looking forward to future events.
Don't call me your brother
'cause I ain't your fucking brother.
We fell from different cunts,
and your skins an ugly color!

avv

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 03:55:56 pm »

On a side note: Pretty nice provocation. Looking forward to future events.

It's not a provocation unless NK recognizes it as such. In finland we hold anti-russia military practice once or twice in every year and our big neighbour doesn't give a damn.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 04:55:23 pm »

If luck-roll suceeds, we will all evaporate in miliseconds.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 06:23:45 pm »

Ironic is that North and South Korea are still technicaly in the war with each other. So any military practice during war is not anything that enemy should have fear of.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 02:32:24 am »

pray that NK gets annexed, the bastard leader is a complete lunatic, doctor jekyll mr hide character, i hope south korea can hold its own when the shit hits the fan.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 10:51:31 am »

pray that NK gets annexed, the bastard leader is a complete lunatic, doctor jekyll mr hide character, i hope south korea can hold its own when the shit hits the fan.
Oh, it is false to think of such things so early, but i'd say that if an actual war would break loose, it would be a large scale war. NATO would definately support SK, thats obvious, and China will possibly support NK...
In case of warfare in Korean countries, SK should and probably will hold. What troubles me are two things: nuclear warfare, and, this one not even less, the possibility that combat might actually happen outside the Korean countries. If there would be some combat in Pacific, or Oceania... Even if the places are as far, if not even more than both Koreas, it'd still trouble me...

Either way's, were talking here about friggin air, nothing has happened yet and who said something more will happen? Its too early for all this.
I give a fuck.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 01:07:34 am »

Meanwhile in Sweden...

party party party.
power
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 23 queries.