"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:21:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sweet Gun  (Read 2354 times)

FstrAnthony

• Yeah Its That Kind Of Perk
Sweet Gun
« on: December 01, 2010, 11:39:58 pm »

I will Murk U In Cod Black Ops Ps3

http://www.youtube.com/user/FstrAnthony1457?feature=mhee
[UPDATED]my youtube black ops channels [UPDATED]
Re: Sweet Gun
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 01:11:52 am »

interesting, but I doubt it will change much.

a nuke is more practical.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 04:40:43 pm »

I'd prefer GAU-8 more, a 7 barreled 30 milimiter depleted uranium hidraulically operated gatling gun that fires 4'200 rounds a minute.
Its the only gun that has a plane accessory, meaning, you dont attach the gun to A-10 Thunderbolt...
You build the A-10 AROUND the gun...
AFAIK it has enough recoil power to stop the plane if its flying too slow...
Its a nice ratatatat! (watch till ending).
I give a fuck.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 04:44:19 pm »

How can a gun be "awesome"?  ::) It's an instrument to kill things, nothing more.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 05:22:12 pm »

How can a gun be awesome?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

It simply is.

avv

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 06:09:11 pm »

If first prototypes came out just recently, it's gonna take a while before that launcher sees actual combat. Especially because marines get old crap and they are the spearhead of us army.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 06:35:01 pm »

The gun has seen some combat already. Sure, it wont be like replacement of M16 but its combat ready.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 03:18:44 am »

American weapons development team has officially fucked the world forever.  No more tactics really, with this.  It will officially become run n gun fighting because cover is not an option.

Besides the nuke anyways.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 03:22:24 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 03:33:40 am »

How can a gun be "awesome"?  ::) It's an instrument to kill things, nothing more.

I agree Surf

but somehow, I believe each of us has a primal instinct that couses you to feel good holding something powerful.

and this time I'm being serious ( I don't really think nukes are practical, I'm a hippie after all)

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 11:04:27 am »

just what humans need. more resources spent on ways to kill, oppress, control and conquer each other  ::)

avv

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 03:07:59 pm »

American weapons development team has officially fucked the world forever.  No more tactics really, with this.  It will officially become run n gun fighting because cover is not an option.

Until shrapnel and bulletproof power armors are invented.

Honestly this gun won't be that good against taliban because they blend in the civilian population, set brief ambushes and just disappear when US troops return fire if they even know where they were attacked from. No actual weapon can defeat such enemy.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.