Other > Survival Guides / Game Help

A slavery guide for newbies by newbie.

<< < (8/34) > >>

Ganado:

--- Quote from: Koksik on February 14, 2011, 09:53:51 pm ---What is suggested profession for a slaver?

--- End quote ---
Doctor. Everything else requires you to put points in Science or Repair, which takes away from the valuable skill points you need.

RavenousRat:

--- Quote from: Dishonest Abe on December 31, 2010, 09:09:47 pm ---Yes, I would love to have an entire herd of brahmin at my tent, but alas we can't now. Even with weak slaves that would never be able to be used in PvP, it still counts towards that 5 follower limit. The problem is with powerful mercs, and mutant mercs, not poor slaves, and definitively not 35 HP sacks of meat.  :'(

--- End quote ---
If brahmins will be unlimited, then snipers can us ethem as barricade from bursters!!!11
Also each obstacle gives -10% to hit, you can make 300% SG 12 PE sniper specially for this, and other snipers will have low % to hit you, because they orientired only to get 95% to hit in the eyes to BA +10 AGI, not to the same guy surrounded by army of living wall ^_^
jk

Ganado:

--- Quote from: RavenousRat on February 14, 2011, 09:56:51 pm ---If brahmins will be unlimited, then snipers can us ethem as barricade from bursters!!!11
Also each obstacle gives -10% to hit, you can make 300% SG 12 PE sniper specially for this, and other snipers will have low % to hit you, because they orientired only to get 95% to hit in the eyes to BA +10 AGI, not to the same guy surrounded by army of living wall ^_^
jk

--- End quote ---
Okay, you're just kidding, but if someone wanted to take the time to make and organize a brahmin barricade that would actually last more than a few seconds in Town Control, I would love to see that.

Also, the "5 at a time" rule would still be applied to my dream, so everyone would need to be 9 Charisma brahmin-taming alt to do it. If they were 1 Charisma builds on Mentats, they would have to tame the brahmin in advance, one at a time, and then bring the brahmin in one at a time to a map, where they would probably die. I hope that makes sense as to why brahmin would never be able to make an efficient barricade, and what I said isn't imbalanced.

joopndufus:
Anyone know which of the guarded mines the slaves will mine at after the last update?  Apparently, the update fixed a "bug" that allowed slaves to mine in NCR (but wasn't listed in the changelog).

wangjiwei:
 :o  First thing we need is to start with a slaver build. The slaver build will be pretty different for every role you wanna play in the game. Let me show some basic builds.
Standard pistol guy build (I took a perk here that's especially useful when you're taking Ghoul Crazies with sniper rifles.)
This guys doesn't crit much and does not have super duper damage, but he can shoot up to five times before having to "reload" his AP. If you wish you can remove two points from agi and add them to perception, it will increase your sight range a lot, for cost of attack speed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version