Other > Survival Guides / Game Help

A slavery guide for newbies by newbie.

<< < (4/34) > >>

Michaelh139:

--- Quote from: TrulliLulli on November 15, 2010, 08:32:56 pm ---how do you move only one slave?

say i want him to attack a particular npc but not all npcs

--- End quote ---
Not quite possible yet, you can move until every follower yo have is out of your fov and only the one yo uwanted to command is there but its too tedious :P.

By the way, I give this Guide a
4.9/5
only because you messed up on the Carryweight thing at first :P.

You have my seal of approval, that is, when I get one.

Heywood:

--- Quote from: HertogJan on October 28, 2010, 08:17:48 pm ---I have never been a slaver, but I can confirm it's more than 6.
I can even confirm it's more than 18.
The max. is 20 or 22 minerals plus some ores.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure yet, but some slaves seem to mine more than others.

When I used Lone Wanderers, they used to gather 20 random ores in the NCR mine, but when i used some wilders, they came up with 28 ores each.

I have yet to check the Gecko mine, but I tried to mine in Broken Hill but it didn't work - anyone can confirm other mines?

Bhubb:
Can someone explain how the slave mining works?

Slaver Snipe:
Have a slave with you, go to a mine, talk to said slave say "Bitch get to work" and come back after a little while and take it out of his inventory and tell the bitch to get back to work.

Besmrtnik:
hmm its something like that but, you enter convercation and say to slave "I need you do mine some minerals for me" anyway its mine both, minerals and iron ore, you cant told him to mine one of that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version