Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: .  (Read 6677 times)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
Re: Fallout New Vegas: have we been all used by Bethesda?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 01:42:57 pm »

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:41:42 am by Eternauta »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 08:41:51 pm »

If Obsidian was catering to clearly to the players of Fallout 3...
Why can you still not play the game after beating the final mission in New Vegas?  It's retarded.
compare the sales of DLCs from fo3 and Broken steel obviously takes the cake.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 03:44:43 am »

If Obsidian was catering to clearly to the players of Fallout 3...
Why can you still not play the game after beating the final mission in New Vegas?  It's retarded.
Undoubtedly because they would have to add new lines of dialog for the towns and most people in it and thats hard work  ::)
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:51 am »

New vegas is pretty heavy on the f2 references, it makes me happy.
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 10:21:49 am »

I liked FO3. Despite its amazing Graphics i think Bethesda catches the Fallout Flair pretty good. (Not nearly perfect but good)
The dark, caged feeling in the ruins of Washington especially the subways were pretty cool. The Gore Effects were cool.
Definetly one of my all time favorites.

But i really cant get into New Vegas ...
I dont get the Cowboy Style ...
Looks like a Collision Course betwen Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 3.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 11:13:51 am »

I liked FO3. Despite its amazing Graphics i think Bethesda catches the Fallout Flair pretty good. (Not nearly perfect but good)
The dark, caged feeling in the ruins of Washington especially the subways were pretty cool. The Gore Effects were cool.
Definetly one of my all time favorites.

But i really cant get into New Vegas ...
I dont get the Cowboy Style ...
Looks like a Collision Course betwen Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 3.
Looks like you are [almost] the only one, who liked shitty F3 and don't like nearly amazing FNV.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 09:33:18 pm »

Fallout New Vegas is worthy successor of original Fallout serie.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 12:51:37 pm »

Well, i guess its about taste.

I just dont get this Cowboy Style at all. As if there were still magnum colts beyond year 2200...

And i cant understand why you guys are so angry at FO3 ^^. It was GOTY 2008. So it cant be that bad.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 02:03:10 pm »

It's mainly because of the engine, but in FO3 they kinda overdid the 50:s references, and butchered most of the lore, localizing the FEV virus to the east coast whereas it was supposed to localized exclusively at the west coast, and of course fallout is a future-wild-west-with-some-50:s-references themed game. They also changed the super-mutants into "Steroid-junkie Orcs".

Technically speaking it is not Fallout 3, but it is more of "Oooh, lookit mah I'z oblivion in pozt-apoc setting, and I haz same outdated engin az my predecessor, but you can only chooz to b wun rejs, also, i'z not compatibul wiz oblivion modz, yes, i'm zat much of an asshole"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:04:56 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 07:50:43 am »

Technically speaking it is not Fallout 3, but it is more of "Oooh, lookit mah I'z oblivion in pozt-apoc setting, and I haz same outdated engin az my predecessor, but you can only chooz to b wun rejs, also, i'z not compatibul wiz oblivion modz, yes, i'm zat much of an asshole"

LOL
this pretty much rounds up all u need to know about fallout 3. But i loved Oblivion and so i love FO3 ^^

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2010, 03:57:44 pm »

Playing Morrowind placed a bit of extended criticsism towards Oblivion and Bethesda on my part, because a comparison of the two pretty much shows that GameBryo is the root of all evil, because the change in Bethesda between ES3 and ES4 shows that from being a games studio they became a faceless corporation of below average (shoddy workmanship) games.

After the release of Oblivion (including itself) all of Bethesda's games have exhibited levels of bugs (both inscignificant and critical) that IRL an exterminator would be devoured quicker than he can say: Oh shit! They're everywhere!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:10:23 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 18 queries.