"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:44:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Faction base qustion  (Read 1023 times)

Faction base qustion
« on: October 20, 2010, 02:17:38 pm »

Hello there wastelanders ! I wanted to buy new faction base and i was wondering about its location ... anyone can help me out with this one ? If i buy base in redding , where it will appear ? Ofc i dont ask about speciffic location n stuff ( I wanted to buy cave base if that will be possible )

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Faction base qustion
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 02:27:58 pm »

Placing bases is random, however area of appearing them is limited to few zones around city. By few I mean 1 to 15~20, base bought in Klamath may appear near Redding, in Redding near Modoc and so on.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 09:08:09 pm »

This map is somewhat out of date, but I believe the bases still spawn by the yellow color.  Any base I've purchases holds true to it.
http://www.madbrahmin.cz/fallout_modding/fonline2238/hqlocations.jpg
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 08:17:08 am »

I know you said the map is out dated but it shows that you can buy in NCR. Who do you go to to buy a base from NCR if it's still possible?

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 08:31:07 am »

I know you said the map is out dated but it shows that you can buy in NCR. Who do you go to to buy a base from NCR if it's still possible?
If you'll look closely, then you could mention that the bases could be only bought in Redding, Klamath and Junktown. In others only HQ Mines could be bought.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.