"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:55:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cockroach is still avaible or ... ?  (Read 1304 times)

Cockroach is still avaible or ... ?
« on: October 18, 2010, 11:04:45 pm »

Hi , im having problem with finding the fuel cell controller , any ideas where to look ? ;/ I tried many , many urban encounters and still no luck even with finding the car wreck ;/
Re: Cockroach is still avaible or ... ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 11:35:20 pm »

It's rare to the point of being useless, caps are easier to find.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 11:42:52 pm »

Try to look in the areas around Reno, Boneyard or SF. Also, when you find the car, it helps to have high luck, ofcourse 10 is the best. I would say its worth the effort if you want a fast, reliable car. But if you have caps and dont plan to use it much, buggy may be the better&easier option eventhough it detoriates much, much faster.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 01:24:20 am »

And once you take the time to find it, you have to travel to other side of the map and pay the 14K, or so, caps (Lats time I checked, a while back, it was about 14000, probably higher now) due to inflationary system of car prices.  :-X

Just keep looking in big city ruins (the kinds with actual doors and big buildings that have insides), you should eventually find a car that was a full front-engine on the outside road, and you can click to search it.

Week ago I bought it for 8k.
Amazing, it's actually gone down. That's new. Maybe I have wrong view of the system, but I'll check it out later.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:27:54 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 01:25:27 am »

Prolly as much as a Hummer by now... :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 01:26:59 am »

Week ago I bought it for 8k.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 04:33:53 am »

I found mine in the ruins at the very top of the map above modoc.  Of course, it could be in any city ruin.  I've also seen car wrecks on the coast, maps with half of em as shoreline.  Just have to keep looking, I've seen the car a lot, but usually its empty and occasionally i find some junk or electronic parts.  I heard the chance of finding the fuel cell controller is 1/15 but its gotta be less than that.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.