"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:13:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I have a question about mercs.  (Read 1131 times)

Snackish

• God damn cows.
I have a question about mercs.
« on: October 12, 2010, 07:13:40 am »

If i set a merc to kill any 1 that isn't in the faction but friends of the faction will they kill the friends?
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: I have a question about mercs.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 10:47:15 pm »

If i set a merc to kill any 1 that isn't in the faction but friends of the faction will they kill the friends?

They will not kill players set as Friend status in terminal.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 06:47:09 pm »

What about people invited to the faction?
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 09:29:03 pm »

What about people invited to the faction?

The will not kill players set as Invited status in terminal either. That way, you can still guard a base efficiently and recruit a new player without having to mess with the merc's guard settings.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 08:52:09 am »

Lets say if i'm a friend of a faction because i can't become a member due to being restricted to another faction like a city. If i set up my mercs to shoot any 1 not in a faction will they still shoot the members of the faction that have listed me as friends?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 12:39:51 pm »

Lets say if i'm a friend of a faction because i can't become a member due to being restricted to another faction like a city. If i set up my mercs to shoot any 1 not in a faction will they still shoot the members of the faction that have listed me as friends?
Yes.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 06:19:00 pm »

Thanks for all the answers guys it helped sorted somthings out.
Cheers!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.