"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:27:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Awareness-like combat look for those without the perk (Unhurt/Wounded etc.)  (Read 3623 times)

Awareness is fine as it is and I agree that a tooltip to see wounded/unhurt etc is needed because you just don't have time in pvp to select 'look' on each person. Knowing if someone is holding a shotgun or a sniper rifle is pretty important info so awareness isn't devalued by this change.

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin

I'm conflicted with Awareness. On the one hand, it has huge advantages for people who take it, but it also widens the gap between those players and powerbuilds. On the other hand, I kinda feel like the information it gives should be universally available. Maybe not the hp thing, but realistically, you'd be able to see what armor and weapon someone had on them, as well as being able to identify a crippled limb (really? I can't tell that this guy's eye is completely missing from its socket?). And when we have 3d models, you'll (hopefully) be able to just look and see what armor and weapon a player has. After all that, the only thing you won't be able to tell are crippled (unless the models support this as well, which would be amazing) and the enemy's hp, which IMO will lessen the use of this perk.

Either way, yes, hover-over should display unhurt, etc. for now.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 26 queries.