"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:12:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: About "Fishing"(#2)  (Read 4108 times)

About "Fishing"(#2)
« on: January 13, 2010, 12:04:20 am »

Good Evening Friends

As though you have concerned introduction in game of possibility of fishing and gathering of molluscs (one kind of molluscs and three kinds of fish) on the coast of Pacific ocean which would depend on skill outdoorsman, for the purpose of cooking or distant sew sales.
           The given new conducting considerably would recover coast and has opened new possibilities for game such as the fisherman and the dealer seafood.

Thanks.
Re: About "Fishing"(#2)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:39:49 am »

The oceans are dark green with cars floating in them, I wouldn't want to eat anything coming out of that.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:41:26 am »

The noodles are old as hell, dirty, hard to eat, the brahmin are walking around in their own shit, they are mutated, they are radiated and still people are eating them.  :P
So why not fishing? I like that.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 02:13:03 am »

The noodles are old as hell, dirty, hard to eat, the brahmin are walking around in their own shit, they are mutated, they are radiated and still people are eating them.  :P
So why not fishing? I like that.

In it there is a sense))

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 02:29:08 am »

Interesting... but what were those fish for? Since now there is no use for food at all (:
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

Red Bear

• aka Black Jack
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 02:34:56 am »

Interesting... but what were those fish for? Since now there is no use for food at all (:

This fish is for THIS topic.

In my humble opinion, Kanzas starts his great campaign of rebuilding, rewriting and remaking FOnline.
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 03:07:11 am »

you can introduce fishs as part of some medicines ,  just use imagination and real life.  ;) Even  makin quest u know " bring mad tribal shaman 20 teeth fishs so he can make some ritual to save his people" and make this type of fish a rare spawn other one  chief from lets say San Francisco  buys some types to makin his fame poison fish food  - some HP , + AP?  ;D (i know this is not a brillant ideas but hey on wasteland in fallout2 more crazy thingz happend and this is just example :P)

Well who you think im after now, bitch? Run, mother  f*cka, run...
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 09:41:14 am »

you can introduce fishs as part of some medicines ,  just use imagination and real life.  ;) Even  makin quest u know " bring mad tribal shaman 20 teeth fishs so he can make some ritual to save his people" and make this type of fish a rare spawn other one  chief from lets say San Francisco  buys some types to makin his fame poison fish food  - some HP , + AP?  ;D (i know this is not a brillant ideas but hey on wasteland in fallout2 more crazy thingz happend and this is just example :P)

There are many various variants, but they need to be realised together, instead of separately
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 11:39:24 am »

Interesting online project(russian language,use translator)

http://ff0.su/

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 10:19:24 pm »

Now that's really hillarious. :D
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 05:53:23 pm »

In fallout tactics there are fish dishes! 8)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.