Boring
- 5 (7%)
Don't care
- 4 (5.6%)
Bring us more items to craft
- 22 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: New craftable items  (Read 4338 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
New craftable items
« on: August 10, 2010, 04:43:29 pm »

Some new weapons/items to craftable.

Switchblade (2 junk)

Pipe Rifle (2 wood, 1 junk)

Zip Gun (1 wood, 1 junk)

Club (1 wood)

Shiv (1 junk)

Wrench (2 junks)
add 10-30% to repair skill
Maybe could add some use for new crafting system..?

Backpack (3 Brahmin hides, 2 Ropes)
+20 pounds to carrying capacity
CA, CA MKII and BA got this item as default.

Crowbar (2 metal parts)
Knockback perk or +20% to 40% lockpick

YK32 Pulse Pistol (3 HQ parts, 2 HQ Alloys, 2 Electronic parts, 1 wood, 4 Micro Fusion Cell)
Energy Expert 3 weapon
Range 15 and 18-25 attack
Electric damage type
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:59:08 am by runboy93 »

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
Re: New craftable items
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 10:37:37 pm »

Damn I think some items should get boost when they are properly combined with players stats so we could finally use some of them. Such as the club. Its obviously more dangerous in hands of a strong person so players with 7+ ST could get +15% dmg done with it or something like that. Anyway that was my first thought when I've finished reading this.

But as for the original idea, yeah we need more things to craft and these are pretty basic "no chance to make game imbalanced" items, so why not?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 11:33:24 pm »

i suggest you check the already craftable items, those item costs are very high for such crappy gear. pipe rifles should be 1 junk at most. and zip guns should be 1 junk at most as well. i doubt very much the wood used to make either of those is anything more than scraps anyway, just like the junk you found, and its name is "junk" not "metal junk parts" as well. junk could be random scraps of wood from old table parts to.

also, the switch blade, i'd suggest 1 junk or 1 metal parts item, as for the club, the price i can agree on. shiv... 1 junk should be enough, at least looking at the Fallout Tacitcs version of the item anyway.

Wrench... i agree, 2 junk is fine for that.

anyway, cheers.

-Ulrek-

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 04:56:52 am »

Pipe rifle and Zip gun crafted from junk and wood so i just reduce Pipe rifles junks to 1.
I think wrench is crafted from metal :P
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:53:00 am by runboy93 »

Signorini

• [VBD] Breaking your Dreams!!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 12:40:21 pm »

- Back pack (2 Brahmin hide, Rope)
 +15 pounds to carrying capacity

I will like much it...
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 02:20:56 pm »

Got my vote, especially the pipe rifle, it says on the description it's hand made, so it would make sense
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 02:52:38 pm »

The backpack is a nice idea, but it should have to be worn in the armor slot, otherwise it'd be just a general carrying weight upgrade for everyone
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 03:24:04 pm »

I like the pulse pistol and backpack.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 02:07:17 am »

The backpack is a nice idea, but it should have to be worn in the armor slot, otherwise it'd be just a general carrying weight upgrade for everyone

I like this, i was first against it but this way you limit the bags because i otherwise saw crafting alts carrying many of these within inventory. That or limit the effect of multiple bags in inventory.

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 02:11:50 am »

I was thinking that the backpack could go in 1 of your hand slots like a weapon and backpack or somthing along those lines.
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 08:35:34 am »

Some simple (and thus nice) ideas. I personally would add crowbar ability to "pick" locks ;)
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 08:52:03 am »

I was thinking that the backpack could go in 1 of your hand slots like a weapon and backpack or somthing along those lines.
Backpack should be in you back so i suggest to use it as "Armor", but sprites looks same than normal bluesuit (Only Awareness show that you use backpack)

Some simple (and thus nice) ideas. I personally would add crowbar ability to "pick" locks ;)
Thanks. I need to edit items more and maybe add some new items to this suggestion later.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:53:36 am by runboy93 »

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 09:53:46 am »

Backpack should be in you back so i suggest to use it as "Armor", but sprites looks same than normal bluesuit (Only Awareness show that you use backpack)
Thanks. I need to edit items more and maybe add some new items to this suggestion later.
But that would incredible cripple the player and if he happens to get into an encounter with the back pack on he's alot weaker than another person meaning he has less chance to live, it wouldn't make sense to not have a backpack on the armor i mean the Combat Armor has a little bag at the back.
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 01:29:13 pm »

But that would incredible cripple the player and if he happens to get into an encounter with the back pack on he's alot weaker than another person meaning he has less chance to live, it wouldn't make sense to not have a backpack on the armor i mean the Combat Armor has a little bag at the back.
Indeed, backpack would only be used for really weak crafters and looters (sneaking or not).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 07:05:40 pm »

pulse pistol will ruin pvp, but other idea with craftable items is not bad. :>
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 24 queries.