"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 06:50:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Marking Enemies or Friends, a more convenient solution  (Read 1731 times)

Marking Enemies or Friends, a more convenient solution
« on: June 09, 2010, 06:57:15 am »

I think it would help a lot to be able to mark different players as enemies or friends even when they are not around (the individual, not the faction). Right now, that I am aware of, you can only do so if you see them, using the pull down menu from clicking on them, and selecting from there.  A lot of times, there isn't time to do that while they are visible, because they are moving too much.  Often I take note on a piece of paper if I miss the chance to click them, but it would be more helpful, not to mention convenient, to be able to type their names into my Pipboy and change their status that way.  It would be like a buddy list program for the Pipboy.  You could even go one further and make it possible to take notes on the characters too.  I think the Pipboy is high tech enough to have this kind of technology.  Anyone else?
Re: Marking Enemies or Friends, a more convenient solution
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 10:58:35 am »

Try this in the meantime..http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=2314.0 Or just manually edit your NameColorizing file..

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
Re: Marking Enemies or Friends, a more convenient solution
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 07:35:56 pm »

Something like /green [player] to mark him green and /red [player] for red, regardless of where they are. Although I support anything to expand the use of the pipboy.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.