"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:30:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Good and Bad suggs  (Read 2191 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Good and Bad suggs
« on: June 06, 2010, 12:11:51 am »

Oh well i got some weird suggestions :

1.Fruit trees
Why we can't have more use to shovel than goo shovelin? When we see the fruit tree on a desert we just dig it up and take to our tent and water it ! We can make farm of fruits in our tent/base . But we must also water it - when not it just destroy .
There is 1 more idea to this - we can use brahmin goo to get our friut stronger - have you ever worked in garden? We use dung/ to get our fruits/flowers get more stronger/beautiful (just worked today will goo and im all of shit :D and i just stink).

2.And there we are in crafting system - Why MFCs are so great hard to get by lone/ double players? Why can't we make it for 1k caps for 100MFCs in Navarro in "special machine"?

3.Wars between caravans - Vault city , Redding vs. NCR, New Reno caravans - did you all played F2 ? There was much said about this that VC don't like Gecko cuz of damaged Power Plant - they didn't like NCR cuz of bandits and NCR cuz they want be self-sufficient!

4. And this is whati like - You die in NCR - you respawn near modoc/den . This is not realistic - , there should be something like hospital in ncr/vault city/san fran - when you are bombed/ killed by someone near ncr in fight ! You shouldn't respawn near Boneyard - theres a thing . You were killed/being unconcius by scorpions - oh then Homestraders met you unconcious - oh well we got 1 km to Vault city but we must get to Boneyard its like 500km we don't have time. <--- Is it realistic?

Thats all from me (please dont delete/junk this topic)
h
Re: Good and Bad suggs
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 12:14:49 am »

I lol'd @
You die in NCR - you respawn near modoc/den . This is not realistic
Yeah, and respawns are being realistic at all. I value you being hinduist, but i dont think it works that way...
I give a fuck.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 12:47:25 am »

1 not possible with engine

2 well i personally would like enclave to have same machine like in mariposa or have some access for example to oil rig and craft mfc there :>

3 well according to fonline story action in here happens between f1 and f2, so we dont know jet who hates who and what i policy between factions, only reliable info we have is given by devs ^^

4 death is punishment and i find it good to respawn in other end of the world ^^

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 11:48:01 am »

1. is possible, but doesn't have a very high priority. Stuff like food crafting will be in the game some day.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 12:34:24 pm »

So what about this MFC Lexx? Anything what could make them easier to get in planes?
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 12:36:27 pm »

Nope, if anything other Ammo types would similarly be restricted.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 12:40:31 pm »

It can be. Just make MFC more equal to other ammo types. Now its the most expensive ammo and its price is almost equal to 7.62 ammo which is the hardest-to-craft "normal" type ammo.

And the difference with energy weapons and smallguns/bigguns is that in energy you must use the most expensive ammo (MFC) to every rifle because there isn't alternative. In normal weapons you got a lot of alternatives: .223, 5mm, etc.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:43:19 pm by Pandemon »
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

Ziven

• *PEW**PEW**PEW*
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 08:16:19 pm »

I lol'd @ Yeah, and respawns are being realistic at all. I value you being hinduist, but i dont think it works that way...

I respawned as a brahmin :/
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.