"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 04:06:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Change f1 ending for fonline and make boneyard unguarded city ^^  (Read 4050 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

Now you can buy base in junktown, you can obtain one via abandoned bunker quest, but these bases have no much use since they are very far from northern towns.

Let e remind you that in f1 vault dweller had a chance to help "blades" defeat regulators, so what if we decide in fonline that he did and blades won, and now adytum is unguarded place. (gunrunners still remain guarded of course). Now players would have some use of bases near junktown and abandoned bunker, and maybe additional town in tc would bring more fun :> What do you think?

Furthermore from official sources it is not known if what he did in boneyard, from fallout wikia: "It is not known what is the canon outcome of Vault Dweller's adventures in the Boneyard. The only available piece of information comes from the Vault Dweller's memoirs: I found many enemies, and a few friends, in the Boneyard. I killed when necessary and learned more about the nature of my true foes. It is not known for certain, however, whether he did uncover the assassination of Zimmerman's son by the Regulators and their attempt at putting their blame on the Blades, and whether he freed Adytum from Regulator rule. We don't even know if he killed the deathclaws, so it is entirely possible that Adytum joined the NCR under the control of Regulators, after the Vault Dweller was fooled into killing the Blades. "
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 04:57:20 pm by vedaras »

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
Re: Change f1 ending for fonline and make boneyard unguarded city ^^
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 05:17:36 pm »

Now players would have some use of bases near junktown and abandoned bunker, and maybe additional town in tc would bring more fun :> What do you think?

"PvP in Necropolis and Scavangers(boneyard)"
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=5311.0
you dont like this tread? .)

dunno boneyard is recently restructered. seems for quests and trainstation..
ruin grid is perfect for "more fun" but where you see future for tc there?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:21:05 pm by John.Metzger »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 05:25:27 pm »

i dont mind players sizing control of necropolis neither :>

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 06:40:14 pm »

I can understand the will to make more "fun" there, because barely someone visits this town.
But not adding ANOTHER TC town, there are already enough. Wait for the future, when more quests will be available.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 06:53:18 pm »

Now you can buy base in junktown, you can obtain one via abandoned bunker quest, but these bases have no much use since they are very far from northern towns.
Better add a possibility to buy a base in VC/Gecko then. Wasn't a "ghoul base" available two wipes ago or something? Also adding buyable base/bases in SF would be nice improvement here.

And I like Adytum/Boneyard less crowded as it is now, a good place to make some quests with beginners and gather junk all around, so I'm against.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 07:41:25 pm »

And I like Adytum/Boneyard less crowded as it is now, a good place to make some quests with beginners and gather junk all around, so I'm against.

well for example i keep doing repeatable quests in modoc, and see no problem in modoc being unguarded :>

JovankaB

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »

these bases have no much use since they are very far from northern towns.

Not every faction is PvP-oriented. My former faction always used to buy bases in Junktown.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 08:17:28 pm »

but if you pay 130k for a base, or get a base worth 500k it would be nice if it could have more use then just storage or lulz :>

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 11:35:06 pm »

More storage room, bigger bases and more atmospheric sceneries should be enough.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 11:36:09 pm »

a nice quiet mansion in the south isn´t underestimate

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 12:00:08 am »

More storage room, bigger bases and more atmospheric sceneries should be enough.

these lockers can hold like 150 kg which is useless for any more serious storage anyway ^^

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 12:02:08 am »

these lockers can hold like 150 kg which is useless for any more serious storage anyway ^^

What is "serious" storage? Placing there thousands of items instead of using them?
I have 3 lockers in my faction and am absolute fine with it.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 12:05:19 am »

What is "serious" storage? Placing there thousands of items instead of using them?
I have 3 lockers in my faction and am absolute fine with it.

they cant even hold 150 gecko pelts, they even become filled by such items as empty hypodermics or bio med gel, so we dont even talkabout thousand items :> still topic is not about that, and talking about topic, most gangs and players drop stuff on ground anyway not in lockers or boxes, so once again lockers advantages becomes very limited :> And good position is main advantage of most bases ^^

By the way comparing prices for example

Outpost and depot/cave we have 100k difference and the locker difference is maybe 10 ( i didint even check), so why bother paying 100k more when you can buy big caravan for 10k and see no problems ?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:10:19 am by vedaras »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 24 queries.