Slaves Should Equip Given Armour
- 6 (54.5%)
None
- 2 (18.2%)
Other Idea ( Please Post )
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Followers] Should You be able to Get Normal "Player Skins" As Slaves?  (Read 4885 times)

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website

I Was Thinking, Slaves a REALLY Limited when it comes to what They Can Equip, I Know youre all gonna say "Wait For 3d", But I Have been told thats a Far Time from Now :D
So There should be a Few new Encounters added That Have the Player skins,

Like Homeless "1 or 2 of Em Have Leather Jackets"
Or Evicted Vault Members ( FOund outside V13 ) They will be Bluesuits,
ect,

Some people might say Just to give them armour and they Equip it, This would have a few Flaws, we dont Want Combat Armour Slaves Walking around do we?
Well, Im gonna Post this as a Poll, Good Voting!
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Solar

• Rotator

we dont Want Combat Armour Slaves Walking around
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o

Probably this would result and High-End follower army with Avengers and Brotherhood armors = Not good.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast

I have another idea.

The basic VC evict will use weapons depending on his level. While first level will be able to handle pistols and wear jackets, you have to train your follower to wear armor and handle weapons without dropping them or hitting wrong targets.

In this way, you will have to spend some effort on them, before you can burn them up at the frontline - that would prevent spamming the wasteland with combatarmored übersoldiers. Or you can train and sell them. To prevent too bitter losses, you can give them an order to flee if you're killed or use a stimpak on you, if you're unconscious - here would the loyalty coming handy.

To raise their loyalty, you can use from time to time dialogue options on them (blackmail, charismatic deceiving, friendly words) depending on your Intelligence and/or...speech skill and giving them food as treats.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

idea sucks because slaves suppose to be weaker then mercs and they are now so everything is fine ^^ also there are slaves that have armor, so catch them :>

if anything, Every one of ur followers should be able to use any given item, and mercs, at the moment can use anything you give them, which is awesome, untill you realise they do not have half the skill needed to use the rocket launcher you gave them, Slaves, have no skills at all, or very limited skill in the weapon type they were already using
if you give your leather armour slave a minigun, he will run up to his enemy and burst from face to face, and not because its his AI, its because he has 0 chance to hit from anywhere else
on the other hand, a highly skilled expensive mutie merc will have no problem shoting the shit out of any undesirables from max avenger range, just because they have SKILLS
SO if anything, slaves and mercs SHOULD be able to wear armour, any armour, becuase that doesnt require alot of skill to use, and hell, Bro armours aint that strong anyways and they will completly suck with their given weapons unless its their speciality as well
Do not piss me off.

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin

The basic VC evict will use weapons depending on his level. While first level will be able to handle pistols and wear jackets, you have to train your follower to wear armor and handle weapons without dropping them or hitting wrong targets.

End to alts. Give mercs character sheets. And hell, let us use their skills like FA and repair.

Well equippable armors wouldnt be such a bad idea if it could be limited, like say leather jacket/leather armor at most
for the unarmored mercs/slaves only, since armored ones already got those naturally so they dont need them.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.

i just will see slaves wearing bluesuits.

and please integrate a whip  :-*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:53:24 pm by John.Metzger »

Ziven

• *PEW**PEW**PEW*

i just will see slaves wearing bluesuits.

and please integrate a whip

That would be so great if they could add it once 3d is implemented.
"slave is busy"
*whip whip*
slave runs to proper area

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

I love this idea.  I mean imagine 5 homesteaders with metal mk2.  Not only will they be able to handle most npc adversaries with it, this will finally make it possible for smallgunners to take on them uber huge hp rapefucking powerbuilds.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ziven

• *PEW**PEW**PEW*

I love this idea.  I mean imagine 5 homesteaders with metal mk2.  Not only will they be able to handle most npc adversaries with it, this will finally make it possible for smallgunners to take on them uber huge hp rapefucking powerbuilds.

And then you run into  5 mercs in BA and a guy in ba and they all have lws and next thing you know everything around you is a cloud of blood.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

And then you run into  5 mercs in BA and a guy in ba and they all have lws and next thing you know everything around you is a cloud of blood.
You must know nothing of mercenary AI because that would be impossible considering the AI shoots each other on accident with burst weapons since they're so stupid so that is EXTREMELY unlikely.....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ziven

• *PEW**PEW**PEW*

You must know nothing of mercenary AI because that would be impossible considering the AI shoots each other on accident with burst weapons since they're so stupid so that is EXTREMELY unlikely.....

::)

have you all just completely ignored my post? your dream deal of 5 lsw mercs will end up with them being shot to death by ANYTHING, since they will attempt to run upfront face to face to shot, and then miss from point blank.......god.........
Do not piss me off.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.