"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:01:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Donation/reputation bribing  (Read 2948 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Donation/reputation bribing
« on: June 01, 2010, 04:31:51 am »

Now to start off I will explain that I have a limit to set that will keep this from becoming "Exploitable" so before anyone goes EXPLOIT EXPLOIT EXPLOIT! Keep that in mind.....

Ok, Donating caps to an ambassador of a community/town.  There will be one of each in every single town so if your Vilified in Lets say VC you can easily go to NCR and pay the ambassador there and get some rep back.

Every 10 rep points would cost 200 caps.  The limit will be at +200.  This way it doesn't take several months (REAL LIFE) for you to get your reputation back.  This is not only realistic but Fallouty I think most will agree on since the world of Fallout is extremely corrupt with evil presidents brainwashing fucks and the communists leaders taking bribes for anything just to get some cash.

Update: The price to raise rep with different factions could vary. e.g. +10 rep with ncr=500 caps while +10 rep with Broken Hills=200 caps.

Comments, suggestions, critique are all hoped for.  Just don't get out of hand and start trolling it for trolling's sake please.....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 12:02:01 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Donation/reputation funding
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:14:27 am »

How can you enter city to bribe the authority, if you are Vilified and they are shooting on sight?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 10:01:06 am »

Against. Another feature to help rich griefers ? We don't need it.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 10:42:37 am »

Just wait for more quests, quests increasing reputation, quests can't be abused only by one kind of players, everyone can do that, regardless of rich/poor, powerbuild/crafter, etc.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 10:48:18 am »

against, you know that you gonna lose reputation by doing evil deeds, so be ready to pay for them. (not in caps)

C47

• DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 12:09:12 pm »

steal caps from player and give half to ambassador :d
nice
Guerra, guerra nunca cambia

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 09:37:02 pm »

How can you enter city to bribe the authority, if you are Vilified and they are shooting on sight?

Ok, Donating caps to an ambassador of a community/town.  There will be one of each in every single town so if your Vilified in Lets say VC you can easily go to NCR and pay the ambassador there and get some rep back.

against, you know that you gonna lose reputation by doing evil deeds, so be ready to pay for them. (not in caps)
Why not?  It makes perfect real-life Fallout styled sense.

Just wait for more quests, quests increasing reputation, quests can't be abused only by one kind of players, everyone can do that, regardless of rich/poor, powerbuild/crafter, etc.

Maybe this could be a temporary solution?

Against. Another feature to help rich griefers ? We don't need it.

500 caps for every"10" rep points? ok, 500 times 1500+ =  ???  

And thats just for ncr... which is the biggest grief town in the game...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 12:06:24 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.