"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 06:31:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Awareness and stacked items on ground  (Read 1897 times)

Awareness and stacked items on ground
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:59:49 am »

Would be nice if awareness perk could show info about items that lay on ground, and would wolr similair to curently on mouse over message sysstem on players.

The perk would show info about number of items on grounds, maybe if there was less than 5 it would show exact amonu, ut over that it would show something like ''opver 10, over 30, over 100'.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
Re: Awareness and stacked items on ground
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:14:53 pm »

Would be nice if awareness perk could show info about items that lay on ground, and would wolr similair to curently on mouse over message sysstem on players.

The perk would show info about number of items on grounds, maybe if there was less than 5 it would show exact amonu, ut over that it would show something like ''opver 10, over 30, over 100'.

Imho this should be available not through awareness but for anyone with PE 5+. Also don't forget that 1 hex = infinite storage space so you can have 10 layers of fruit with 2 fruits per layer on the ground and underneath all of this there could be a throwing knife. So imho these layers should be stackable so if I put 1 wood on one hex and then I'll put another wood to the same hex, then when I use Grab hotkey (G) I will pick up 2 woods right away.

Anyway this feature could be very messy and problematic. I have myself "trash hex" at our base and once upon a time there used to be hundreds of items such as spears, knives, radios, condoms and other useless trash that I collect and then exchange for few caps at traders. Trying to view what is on that hex through such feature would be... risky.

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
Re: Awareness and stacked items on ground
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 05:55:50 pm »

Yeah I think the effects of awareness should stay within the limit of NPCs and enemies. But while we're on the subject, when an item is on the ground and you mouse over, you should get the deterioration at the end of the description.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.