"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 12:13:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Remove the gates around the merchants in the ship at san fran  (Read 2380 times)

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption

I know you can "push" people out of the way now but its still not helping much when two people try to block the gate with a stealer and try to push you so you cant get through, also pk/theif combos are running rampant and I think guard looting is becoming irrelavent again due to the fact that they can get my gear while the guards are busy shooting the guy that shot me, im more worried about some butthole getting my gear in a guarded town and i wont ever have the opportunity to get it back. maybe make a whole faction liable for one thiefs action, that way faction based pk/thief bullshit wont happen as much when they all start getting shot at, i mean honestly if you roll into town with a gang and one member shoots while the other steals real guards would hang all of their asses out to dry, not just the one that shot me. its bullshit and needs to be fixed.
plasma nade your face off!

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: Remove the gates around the merchants in the ship at san fran
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 08:37:11 pm »

Go with a buddy if you can't manage by yourself?

Aricvomit

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 09:43:13 pm »

most of my gang plays at night so when i try to make a quick merch run to san fran cause im bored and get mobbed by like 6 people it kind of takes me by surprise, i mean i know this kinda stuff happens once in awhile but the response from the guard a.i. is ridiculous, i think the best way to remedy this situation is to have something like whats in the inner part of ncr, no weapons drawn

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 12:31:31 pm by Surf Solar »

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:51:48 pm »

So you admit to being taken by surprise and try finding fault with the way guards react? Please. Just be more careful next time. Besides, merchandise runs are not something a smart person would do alone just because he or she is bored. Basically, you screwed up - what's there to suggest? It's been said again and again that guarded towns are not safe, they're just guarded. No ammount of carebearish intervention on the part of the devs is going to save you if you don't think before you act.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 09:54:15 pm »

AI most of the time is horrible IMO. There will be someone obviously getting around security features, and the guards can't react to it in any way shape or form.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 12:31:48 pm by Surf Solar »

Aricvomit

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 09:55:34 pm »

honestly if it had happened in like redding or something i wouldnt have been suprised but its using workarounds and exploting the guard a.i to get gear, i mean if i go to a guarded city even i know its not 100% safe but you dont really expect shit like that to go down, saying that its my fault for trying to play the game and make a merchant run is like saying a guy that got his leg blown off by an unmarked mine in the middle of nowhere should have been paying more attention.

avv

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 11:57:07 pm »

What's wrong with tanker guards is that they dont loot at all.

So anyone in tanker is potential victim to oldschool minigunner + looter combo.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 12:36:30 pm »

Removed some spam.
Behave, Gentleman.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 12:37:08 am »

maybe make a whole faction liable for one thiefs action

How would people know if they were in faction together? Magic?

Also: just make thiefs/looters independent or friends of faction instead of members.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.