"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 12:25:27 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Needler ammo  (Read 2097 times)

ShemsuHor

• I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me
Needler ammo
« on: May 17, 2010, 06:39:47 am »

Well with Roachors advice I'm makin a suggestion to change the mats required to craft needler ammo.
Right now it requires 1xmetal part and 5xHQgunpowder.
A gun that shoots darts doesn't need any gunpowder. My suggestion is to nerf the amount of crafted darts to 50, and change the mats required to alloys and junk.
Any ideas are welcome tho :)
Dont' hate the game- hate the player..killers
Re: Needler ammo
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 03:12:04 pm »

Someone said rad scorp tails too, it would be something good too, since normaly the needler send something in his needle and this is normaly what hurt.

And if you make it with no HQ, exp gained crafting should be lowered too, cause it was too high.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 03:13:57 pm by Midnight »

ShemsuHor

• I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:06:53 pm »

sure. It seems i forgot to mention that, but ofcourse it should be lowered :)
Dont' hate the game- hate the player..killers

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 11:12:40 pm »

I like what i see here!

But we must consider needler as a mid- or even high-tier weapon and making ammo for it should be a little bit complicated. That what have been said about scorpion tails, alloys and junk is ok. But those scorpion tails need to be in number at least 5 becuse of its weight. If you don't have slave or cow you can't make tons of ammo at one run. It seems to be fair this way.
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 11:17:37 pm »

i think adding poison or radiation to needlers would be cool, then you could have different kinds of needler ammo, like needler ammo filled with radiated water or radscorp poison.
plasma nade your face off!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 06:17:06 am »

I like what i see here!

But we must consider needler as a mid- or even high-tier weapon and making ammo for it should be a little bit complicated. That what have been said about scorpion tails, alloys and junk is ok. But those scorpion tails need to be in number at least 5 becuse of its weight. If you don't have slave or cow you can't make tons of ammo at one run. It seems to be fair this way.

5 tails imo would be too many as any player with small frame would never be able to then make the ammo, 3 sounds more reasonable.
I have the patience of a chopping block...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.