"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 06:44:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A few suggestions on how to manage crime in gaurded cities.  (Read 2328 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

Suggestion 1:

If a player takes part in too much crime in a city, ( Even if he is killed every time, it builds up )  He will be temporarily locked out of the city for oh lets say.... 30 minutes?       ( Player "shithead"  is continuously throwing plasma nades at people and after the 5th time he is kicked out of the city for 30 minutes ).  Btw this does not affect other cities, it is entirely seperate.

Suggestion 2:

If a player takes part in too much crime in a city, he will be ungaurded, as he will be considered an outlaw and must either wait outside of the city to stay alive till the 30 minutes are up or he can hope nobody recognizes him as a tagged criminal.  After the 30 minutes are up the amount of crimes till tagged will be completely refreshed.  ( This is continuous until the 30 minutes are up, they cannot just be killed and come back ).  He basically has to wait till his heat cools down.

Suggestion 3:  

If a player takes part in too much crime in a city, .... someone else fill this suggestion up I'm out of ideas. :P

I suppose with this you could add an outlaw waiver if suggestion 2 would be implemented, Listing all the people who are tagged.  This would, ofc, be a constantly changin piece of paper :/.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 11:10:05 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: A few suggestions on how to manage crime in gaurded cities.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 11:37:50 pm »

man, instead of crying move out from fuckin ncr. Why all noobs cry that they are being stolen killed or anything in there? Just move to other towns.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 11:44:10 pm »

"Moving out" of a city isn't the solution to a multiplayer game like this, not that I say I am agreeing with Michael either.

If people want to waste all of their grenades on people, let them do it. Besides, at the very most, players can usually only get 1-2 grenades (or bursts, or any there type of fire) out before getting insta-killed by guards, so it really isn't that dangerous if you just stay away from people you know are their just to grief.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 11:52:47 pm »

"Moving out" of a city isn't the solution to a multiplayer game like this, not that I say I am agreeing with Michael either.

If people want to waste all of their grenades on people, let them do it. Besides, at the very most, players can usually only get 1-2 grenades (or bursts, or any there type of fire) out before getting insta-killed by guards, so it really isn't that dangerous if you just stay away from people you know are their just to grief.
Ok, so its ok to be harrassed 24/7 whenever you are in NCR, just cause?  You can't stay away from people AND do whatever the hell your trying to do along the sell your shit side at the same time.  well, not without dying or generally losing everything you have on you.

man, instead of crying move out from fuckin ncr. Why all noobs cry that they are being stolen killed or anything in there? Just move to other towns.
When did I say I'm whining? I'm just making some suggestions since this problem has gone unsolved ever since the game started, which I personally find ridiculous.  Just my opinion.

I have actually had little trouble with being killed and thieved from since most know A guy with a hunting rifle isn't going to let a thief outrun him.

Its just I see my friends and allies get fucked all the time because they are either low lvls, or in the wrong place at the wrong time.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:01:17 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 12:20:48 am »

dude some noobs throw nades and run with bombs at me, so what...? SO WHAT?? i keep playing like it never happened, this time i just avoid them before they get chance(not by leaving town).

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 12:35:45 am »

dude some noobs throw nades and run with bombs at me, so what...? SO WHAT?? i keep playing like it never happened, this time i just avoid them before they get chance(not by leaving town).

right......   ....
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 12:40:58 am »

yes right, get 21 lvl and those noobs wont bug you, cause 2 nades couldnt finish u off. (except bombs)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.