"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 05:53:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: slaver class  (Read 2507 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
slaver class
« on: May 11, 2010, 04:42:12 pm »

how bout there whoud be a class for slavers,like the crafting things
masters:valdis and merchment(idk there real names)
lvl 3 master:a raider in raider camp
and the requirments for slavery:
lvl1:
Ch5
speech:60
barter:70
1500 caps
lvl2:
Ch7
speech 100
barter 110
3000 caps
lvl 3:
Ch9
speech 130
barter 120
4500 caps
and slavebel NPC:
lvl1:weack humans
lvl2:gnouls and bandits
lvl3:caravan guards and supermutants

or something like

but:to become slaver you must have the slaver perk,and whitout profesion you can enslave only childs, losers, homeless(no wepon guys) and holy persons(knifes)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: slaver class
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 05:14:11 pm »

yeah you tie a mutant with a rope and he will listen to you with his dumb head... dont like the idea :>

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 05:16:49 pm »

been tried before, wasn't accepted at all.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 11:38:53 am »

I think the biggest problem is that this class would limit your ability as a slaver. If you're devoting all those points to speech and barter, it's hard to develop a combat skill to enslave them. Speech atm is fairly useless, it seems like most things are based on CH instead. And barter seems to only have an effect on the trading timer. If your barter/speech actually affected the selling price of your slaves, then this would be more reasonable, but you'd still have trouble capturing anything if you had 50% SG and 50% unarmed to take down your enemies.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 09:59:18 pm »

I agree that a higher speech skill should make it so you get more caps from NPCs for you slaves. 200 is too little -  Ropes sell for 100, and you could probably just farm those with the fiber plants and easily sell them, so right now, making money by selling slaves to NPCs is not a profitable way at all. I suggest at least 4x the cost of making the rope, which would be 400 caps per slave.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 12:09:45 am »

True just increase price for slaves from 200 to 400-500 will do.
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 03:15:01 am »

i made a similar suggestion time ago about turn slaver in a profession:
slaver: 
   lvl1: [3 CH, 60% barter] can enslave weak humans and ghouls (like now)
   lvl2: [6 CH, 110% barter] can enslave normal humans (raiders, robers, caraban guards,etc)
   lvl3: [9 CH, 160% barter] can enslave super mutants(need a brainwasher), and strong humans (rangers, patrols, etc. no bigguners)
notes:
-brainwasher (graphic =psychic nullifier) will be harder to obtain, maybe trough a quest with high cooldown.

and i think that barter will determine the slaves prices.

"Is it possible for man to conquer his own Karma!? Unless we can find a way to defeat the cycles of time, there is no future for mankind!"
-Desty Nova.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 08:47:41 am »

I think the biggest problem is that this class would limit your ability as a slaver. If you're devoting all those points to speech and barter, it's hard to develop a combat skill to enslave them. Speech atm is fairly useless, it seems like most things are based on CH instead. And barter seems to only have an effect on the trading timer. If your barter/speech actually affected the selling price of your slaves, then this would be more reasonable, but you'd still have trouble capturing anything if you had 50% SG and 50% unarmed to take down your enemies.
well,speech barter and a combat class to tag at start
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.