"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 11:01:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Implementing an "Achievment" System..  (Read 1656 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Implementing an "Achievment" System..
« on: April 13, 2010, 07:53:23 am »

As we all know, there are some "achievments" to take in the game, like most crippled limbs, or most shoveled shit or "most deats thus far" etc.
If one player is fair enough to "connect" his ingame character to the forum, why not implement something like this!

Expert Crap Shoveler!

You're used to standing in excrements of other creatures. Your knowledge of poo'll REALLY come in handy. I mean, REALLY!
Either you go into politics, or you'll keep standing in crap till' your mouths full it.

Standing on a sea of tears. ( )

n
Wow! You've managed to be the biggest whiner in the wasteland. All the lost memories souls will be with you on your sepia trip, pal.
I hope greenpeace is coming for ya' and is keeping mind that brahmins are extinct race, sorta.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Let's face it- You're the George W. [Everyone hates you.] The sooner you get it . the m... Yes you got it...
You truly behave like the biggest arsehole the wastelad's git, And that IS something!

Infinite Super Duper Wasteland Killer

You've taken all your afford in making a character who pwns them all. Basically you pwn the whole universe.
Everything else is dead or dying, or is a GM Abuser. You're taking ones  body to the dead, to the living and to the double dead, badass as you are.

And so on. Persoanlly, I would love to see such things,,,, :P

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:02:01 am by Surf Solar »

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
Re: Implementing an "Achievment" System..
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 08:40:20 am »

Before the wipe I could have achieve Expert Crap Shoveler for sure. 5 lvl with a shovel in ma hands.
Re: Implementing an "Achievment" System..
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 02:48:17 pm »

I think the expert crap shoveler is already in game: the expert excrement expeditor (was called something like that). I think its that, but not sure tho. Anyway yeah, could use more achievments. Also, would be nice if they would make it so you can see how many (example) crap has showeled current times champ, and how much you've done.
I give a fuck.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.