"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 03:56:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BEK- Base Cretaion Kit  (Read 2633 times)

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
BEK- Base Cretaion Kit
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:21:32 pm »

just a little idea about base buying
When you buy Base at NPC you wont get position of your new base but you will  get little GECK. Then you will just enter wasteland wherever you want to have your base, and then youll  use science on your GECK and your base will just appear.

oooh **** .. its BCK not BEK  :o
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:23:43 pm by Johnny Nuclear »
Rockwell gold card owner.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: BEK- Base Cretaion Kit
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 10:22:57 pm »

and how it should look, you go near mountain open your kit, 50 slaves jump out of it with showels and make you a cave? idea sounds a bit stupid sorry :>

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:25:19 pm »

Sorry but this is Fallout ... These cases were in vaults . and it can build whole city ...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:27:42 pm by Johnny Nuclear »
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 10:35:59 pm »

Well I am dumb if not at least  80% of the abases will be in the same square as NCR or other cities.

This idea could be tweaked in the following way:

1) To use such a kit, you need to be in a map (city or encounter)
2) Base is created in a random location within 1 to 3 worlmap zones from the place you are standing in.
3) Kits do NOT replace bases (which are now found, ot built), but are an addition for the game (and are hellishly expensive - come on, who does not want a good base near Mariposa?)
4) They actually create small "outposts" rather than full-scale bases - with no resources on them, just a generator, a workbench and some lockers. If turrents will be included in game, the geberator will help supply them.
5) whatever else devs feel right to make it non abusable.
6) These should not have terminals of their own - they should be linked to main faction terminal somehow.

As a player from a heavy PvP faction, I would certainly aim my faction to buy some of these - to creqte outposts near cities not so close to our base, as well as Mariposa and maybe even some hunting grounds.

Please discuss.
  Use your brain!

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 11:07:28 pm »

Well, This is a Decent Idea. Butas Raengar said... It should only create Outposts.. Not FULL BASES.  Full Bases should be able to be created when you have like 10 OF the damn Things. heh. Anyway.. i Dont really feel a need for this to be implemented. Except Choosing where you want youre base is an Excellent Idea.
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 11:54:43 pm »

Sorry but this is Fallout ... These cases were in vaults . and it can build whole city ...  ;)

these cases have materials to regrow nature,  not build whole city. Still no magic in the game.
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 08:56:00 am »

I would say those kits should very heavy and should only be bought together with a brahmin caravan and be used in caravan inventory. Just imagine you can not carry a gen-set or work bench in your pocket.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.