"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 05:13:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Changing ammunition type  (Read 1993 times)

Changing ammunition type
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:48:05 am »

Just a quick thought, would it be possible, and if so, is it a good idea  : Assign some key combination, or perhaps add extra option while right clicking weapon slot that enables user to swap current ammunition with other type for that weapon.

So, you got gun  loaded with JHP , but you run into hostile encounter with well protected enemy, gotta switch ammo type to AP fast. Opening inventory and finding other type could be costly.....Sure is a good thing you got this convenient way to switch up your ammo types.  8)
 This action should require same action points as it would to change ammo from inventory, only difference here is that you dont have to die.
Re: Changing ammunition type
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 12:17:03 pm »

Just a quick thought, would it be possible, and if so, is it a good idea  : Assign some key combination, or perhaps add extra option while right clicking weapon slot that enables user to swap current ammunition with other type for that weapon.

So, you got gun  loaded with JHP , but you run into hostile encounter with well protected enemy, gotta switch ammo type to AP fast. Opening inventory and finding other type could be costly.....Sure is a good thing you got this convenient way to switch up your ammo types.  8)
 This action should require same action points as it would to change ammo from inventory, only difference here is that you dont have to die.

I fully agree. It was annoying me in FoT as well as it does now that I can't change ammo type faster. +1 for the suggestion.
Re: Changing ammunition type
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 12:25:02 pm »

agree!!

always use 2 p90, and reload a real problem

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.