"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 12:17:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Drug Overdose  (Read 7509 times)

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
Drug Overdose
« on: March 01, 2010, 03:46:53 am »

The way it is now, before going into a battle players will load up on specific drugs. I like the idea of stacking two of the same drug, but if you think realistically, mixing more than two could have serious consequences. I'm suggesting that you can use any two drugs, whether they're the same or different, but once you put a third drug into your system, there's a chance you die of overdose. Chem resistant could allow you to take one more drug, and chem reliant could do something else or only let you use one.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Drug Overdose
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 07:01:56 am »

i dont like the idea, cause even now its too hard to make drugs and everyone sell them for more than their base price, so if they will lose some of their effect this will make drug making even worse.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:13:56 pm by vedaras »

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 11:48:37 am »

Kid,
 when you will be older, visit any college party :)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 06:42:53 pm »

Well psycho, buffout and jet would probably make your heart explode.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 01:45:47 pm »

Kid,
 when you will be older, visit any college party :)

Shit, man. You do steroids, methamphetamines and government produced combat drugs at your parties? Hot damn.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 02:04:28 pm »

Shit, man. You do steroids, methamphetamines and government produced combat drugs at your parties? Hot damn.

Looks like his Avatar is him at one of these parties ;)
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 02:21:53 pm »

Looks like his Avatar is him at one of these parties ;)

And that's before they break out the drugs.

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 02:40:10 pm »

you can mix a lot of drugs in reallity furthermore fonline is a game so i don't like it !

As Lordus said go to some college party to see it :p
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 02:48:54 pm »

you can mix a lot of drugs in reallity furthermore fonline is a game so i don't like it !

I think it's intended more as a balance mechanism than realism. You can get a lot more powerful with a crazy drug cocktail. I think having a hard limit (maybe that hard limit could be increased by 'addict' status) before you die/pass out would be good.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 04:50:17 pm »

Do you take drugs? I can say you that when you have take it you are a real monster of fight, but if the battle last more than 10min you are pretty fucked and even a rat can kill you ;p
Drugs have their good sides, but they are often a pain in the ass. Hard choice to make! But i don't think drugs are unbalanced, they have even too much bad sides IMO.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 10:02:34 pm »

Do you take drugs? I can say you that when you have take it you are a real monster of fight, but if the battle last more than 10min you are pretty fucked and even a rat can kill you ;p
Drugs have their good sides, but they are often a pain in the ass. Hard choice to make! But i don't think drugs are unbalanced, they have even too much bad sides IMO.

10 m? what kind of drugs you been doing? we ain't talking about no amyl nitrate here son.
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:27 pm »

10 m? what kind of drugs you been doing? we ain't talking about no amyl nitrate here son.

Lol fonline needs some, they could hand them out to new characters to loosen them up for the inevitable rape to come..

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:36 pm »

I bet he's speaking about in-game effects. I doubt he is fighting rats while being on drugs in real life. ;D
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 10:21:16 pm »

i would.
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 11:34:00 pm »

well.... having people to fight against who have 90% damage resistance.... mmmm, not fun.... indeed its a game but if u compare to real life, drugs make u feel strong and full of adrenaline (or w/e their effects are) but doesnt mean you turn into God and walk infront of few Big Gunners without dying... in real life you would just die, less painfully. lol
anyway i like idea, 2 drugs enough (not sure how much, i never used them).

EDIT: nvm i just get to know that it affects only bullet resistance...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 11:36:09 pm by Lil Jesus »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.