"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:17:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Different people having access to the same brahmin.  (Read 1645 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Different people having access to the same brahmin.
« on: February 16, 2010, 10:02:43 pm »

I thought of this as a suggestion when multiple people are trying to mine lots of ore at a time, and when holding guns in Brahmins for organization instead of having to leave guns that won't fit into the lockers on the ground, which can be messy:

Right now, only one person can have access to a Brahmin's inventory, and that is the person who tamed it. I think there should be an option to let a player's gang members (or for that matter, anyone they trust) to have access to that person's Brahmin. There could be a dialogue with all tamed Brahmins that let's you type in the name of whoever else you want to be able to access your Brahmin's inventory.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Lut7ifer

• Den Militzia
Re: Different people having access to the same brahmin.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 10:23:11 pm »

hmm a additional idea is that brah can drop the items directly from his loaded items
Re: Different people having access to the same brahmin.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 10:32:43 pm »

As I remember we had one *special* brahmin, which talked with everybody and even bartered with people other than owner. This happened after several brahmin and merc patches.. but.. already we killed this special Xoen's-blood cow :(
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.