"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 06:23:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Its really serious ? Guys ...  (Read 5324 times)

Its really serious ? Guys ...
« on: December 18, 2010, 12:27:17 am »

Today a logged to game after week and guess what ? I spawn at Reno on Comercial and guy with 66hp and 5 mutants spawn behind me and destroy my trip in 2 seconds. Today it was second time ...

This is whining or whatever you want but this is really annoying and pathetic. Everyone just have 0% chance againt these "fockin" mutant parties !

I hope that there is wipe planned in near future or some temporary solution
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Its really serious ? Guys ...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 12:54:03 am »

I hope that there is wipe planned in near future or some temporary solution
Yeah i wait it too :D
I want to see "happy" faces of everyone :D

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 12:56:21 am »

Dude, human bg mercs are just as powerful if not a bit more useful as long as there arent other muties around >.>.

I have a log somewhere in pastebin with 5 mercs and me and 2 guy pwning 10+ team of people in ba/metal mk2 avenger/etc.....  so umm...  mutants are just the more popular, after mutants people will complain bg human mercs, this gets us no where but more nerfing, because all mercs are very useful for this tactic, mutant r just more popular.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 12:56:43 am »

Been talked about before, blame broken TC glitch.

Hopefully next wipe, TC rewards will work along with the re-designed crafting system.  Instead of giving hard currency which leads to the ability to hire personal armies, TC rewards could offer either schematics or hard to find parts for certain craftable items.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:58:37 am by Keldorn »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 12:59:55 am »

imo it isnt that hard to kill a mutie.

yep, muties r insta killed with sniper or 1hexed with avenger/lsw easy... depends of course if you can get close enough for our poor bg :(.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 01:12:53 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 01:47:25 am »

Dude, human bg mercs are just as powerful if not a bit more useful as long as there arent other muties around >.>.

I have a log somewhere in pastebin with 5 mercs and me and 2 guy pwning 10+ team of people in ba/metal mk2 avenger/etc.....  so umm...  mutants are just the more popular, after mutants people will complain bg human mercs, this gets us no where but more nerfing, because all mercs are very useful for this tactic, mutant r just more popular.

I think that you really didnt get it hm ?

Thanks you "Mr.Smart", i know that mutants can be insta killed by snipers ...

But i typed "I spawn at Reno on Comercial and guy with 66hp and 5 mutants spawn behind me and destroy my trip in 2 seconds" understand ?

And its doestn matter if mutants killed me or anyone else. Its about "insta kill" for those who are on/near exit grids ...
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 01:51:50 am »

Been talked about before, blame broken TC glitch.

Hopefully next wipe, TC rewards will work along with the re-designed crafting system.  Instead of giving hard currency which leads to the ability to hire personal armies, TC rewards could offer either schematics or hard to find parts for certain craftable items.

Dont know but where is a link between reward from TC and mutant's spawn problem ???

Of course thay have money on bilions mutants from broken TC but it doesnt change fact that when someone have 5 muties and jumping to exit grids, so noone, except 5+ team dont have chance to do something because he is dead in some 2 or 3 seconds ???

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 01:58:10 am »

Dont know but where is a link between reward from TC and mutant's spawn problem ???

Of course thay have money on bilions mutants from broken TC but it doesnt change fact that when someone have 5 muties and jumping to exit grids, so noone, except 5+ team dont have chance to do something because he is dead in some 2 or 3 seconds ???

Why the hell would anyone without 5+team be able to take on 5 mutants and a player anyways?
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 02:01:34 am »

@Holo

Broken TC only increased peoples ability to afford endless supply of mutants.  Merc abuse is nothing new so I am surprised that you just didn't chalk it up to "pvp for da lulz".

Grid camping as well has been bitched about and yet nothing has been done.  All part of the wasteland is harsh experience.
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 02:39:24 am »

Why the hell would anyone without 5+team be able to take on 5 mutants and a player anyways?

You still didnt get it huh ?

Its about thing that if someone just staying with mercs above town you just DONT HAVE CHANCE to do something because you will be killed in second without ANY chance to defend yourself ?  

Its ok ? Ok, then you are moron ... Thank you for betatesting

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 02:46:44 am »

You still didnt get it huh ?

Its about thing that if someone just staying with mercs above town you just DONT HAVE CHANCE to do something because you will be killed in second without ANY chance to defend yourself ?  

Its ok ? Ok, then you are moron ... Thank you for betatesting
technically yes, this tactic has been used on me before with mutants with all rocketlaunchers, it took "every" rocket, all 5 rockets, to kill me, now if there were more than 3 of your team, you would be able to survive easy if you just ran, hell just 2 people would allow enough damage spread for at least one or both of you to run.  Besides, players do this without mercs plenty times, people with very good computer who screen loads instantaneously and kill, hell I do this occassionally fucking around with mid-tier gear, should I be nerfed or banned because of it because the player i just grid killed didnt have chance to defend himself?  what if I hid behind an alley and insta killed someone just coming by on the road?  he had no chance to defend himself in the same manner as grid camping.

Stop this nonsense and stop trolling, I will report next time you insult me but i will let it go for now because you are obviously just angry.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 02:50:07 am »

Actually, Holo has a point, Michel.

However, the Mercs system will get an overhaul soon.

avv

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 09:12:52 am »

This is what happens when passive features declare the outcome in pvp/pk situations. If the game tells that expensive equals effective then:
CA + minigun are expensive = effective
5 muties are even more expensive = super effective

Too bad we can't buy 500 muties, I mean that would be super duper expensive but surely the one who paid the price deserves compensation for his money. He paid a big price to be effective in pvp :O!
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Charma

• I will find and kill u
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 10:26:13 am »

Hello!

I writed this problem in this topic:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=11924.0

But Dishonest Abe denigrates me. He think im stupid.

I know 18 player who stopped the game in 2238, for this "bug". 3 wipes ago i know this "bug". But i don't use it, because its tasteless thing.

Im not a very old player, but i know many-many bug. And i will stupid, if i tell everything. In a past i have 8 follower. 4 mercs and and 4 slave. Izual see it and this bug will be repaired. The main problem is: The moderators, who can solved this problem does not deal with it. This is the problem.

I think, the old PVP in TB will be died. Nobody go to hunt near to sf. Nobody go to ncr, or hub. Everyone fear to the mercs "bug".

I have much stuffs. But who havent many BA, he bored the game. This 2238 the main do, what u can do is PVP. I very like TB, but i think its will die. Its a 2238 crash.

Where is the old players? They stopped the game. Where is the big masters? Like Davalko, or rikimarus gang?  Where is repairKING? and i can continous his to infinity....

Its the problem MR. Abe denigrates.
"To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

Deu 32.35
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.