Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Q&A - The development of FOnline: 2238
« Last post by Solar on June 16, 2017, 03:52:25 pm »
Kids happened,  that's what ;)
Questions and Answers / Re: Issues with running of the latest revision
« Last post by loord on June 14, 2017, 11:50:11 pm »
Download revision 412. It is the last stable, filled by some content and playable revision.
Here is russian forum if you need more help - http://fonline.ru/forum/
Questions and Answers / Issues with running of the latest revision
« Last post by Salos on June 14, 2017, 06:08:58 pm »
I couldn't run the latest revision because of 789 error. As i know, it's only blank engine without any resources, is there any manuals how to add them there? There's too much issues with latest revision, so could you please give me a link on revision which has resources and doesn't contains critical bugs. Sorry for my lame English, i am russian retard.
Community Feedback / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by Ghosthack on June 12, 2017, 08:48:19 pm »
It is better than IRC in the way that it stores history, so even if you are not connected, you get the info on those servers/chat rooms your are subscribed to.
Yeah, this is a nice.

Other than this, it consumes more resources, has the annoyance of all new age programs, like working in background when closing it etc.
And the protocol is proprietary, while IRC can be used from everywhere, writing a client for any device is easy so there's a lot of choice.
« Last post by Slowhand on June 12, 2017, 06:41:54 pm »
Isn't discord just another chat software? I've already heard some folks are using it for development coordination and stuff, but I somehow can't believe it to be that good for such tasks.

It is better than IRC in the way that it stores history, so even if you are not connected, you get the info on those servers/chat rooms your are subscribed to. Other than this, it consumes more resources, has the annoyance of all new age programs, like working in background when closing it etc.
« Last post by Lexx on June 12, 2017, 01:11:57 pm »
Isn't discord just another chat software? I've already heard some folks are using it for development coordination and stuff, but I somehow can't believe it to be that good for such tasks.
« Last post by kompreSor on June 10, 2017, 03:58:12 pm »
i have suggestion
while almost all fonline servers using Discord istead irc, maybe time for fodev too?
Share Your Work / Re: Vault-Tec Tactical Assistant
« Last post by Slowhand on June 09, 2017, 07:06:17 pm »
Aaaah so thats what causing the lag when someone is hexing you. Like those milliseconds right before he fires. Its like hes getting attached to you like a magnet. From now on I will surely record every pvp encounter to detect people using this.

But I'm glad to see that people still have interest in this game, even if its for developing cheats.  ;D

Maybe I should release my AHK script for mining. It uses basic image recognition to see what rocks have materials on them and then he proceeds to go mining. But the script is pretty terrible and extremely buggy, only works during day time.

You could name it: Salvaged Vault-Tec Scavanging Module
Share Your Work / Re: Vault-Tec Tactical Assistant
« Last post by raynor009 on June 09, 2017, 06:26:14 pm »
Aaaah so thats what causing the lag when someone is hexing you. Like those milliseconds right before he fires. Its like hes getting attached to you like a magnet. From now on I will surely record every pvp encounter to detect people using this.

But I'm glad to see that people still have interest in this game, even if its for developing cheats.  ;D

Maybe I should release my AHK script for mining. It uses basic image recognition to see what rocks have materials on them and then he proceeds to go mining. But the script is pretty terrible and extremely buggy, only works during day time.
FOnline Projects / Re: Fonline Origins
« Last post by fonliner on June 05, 2017, 10:24:43 pm »
I remind you that we are still looking for interesting ideas... Your opinion about the servers...

But tell us what is this server about. What features? What did you introduce in game? What are the main goals of this server? Is it PvE oriented? Did you finally create content which can fulfill lack from other servers in this part of game? Did you create something new? Something new which we haven't seen yet? ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10