yes
- 43 (53.1%)
no
- 3 (3.7%)
i like pie
- 35 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Previous TC back , please !  (Read 4623 times)

Previous TC back , please !
« on: April 21, 2012, 10:52:47 pm »

One feature that kept me playing 2238 is now broken and who knows when the fixes will be done.

So i am suggesting to just bring back previous TC system until fixes are made and updated. It's not perfect , but that TC at least provided basic things that TC should provide like relatively rapid exchange of cities and timer along with working beacon that provided some PvP once in a while.

All i'm asking is for the opportunity to continue enjoying 2238 server , because at the moment there is literally nothing to enjoy ...

How long are we going to have to play like this ?

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
Re: Previous TC back , please !
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 09:34:06 am »

Add into poll "search this suggestion it was already posted countless times" :)
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 02:10:31 pm »

Add into poll "search this suggestion it was already posted countless times" :)

This was proposed in many posts , but i still cant find any suggestion about it , an actual topic.

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 02:55:01 pm »

Previous TC without militia, sound's Groovy!

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 03:17:12 pm »

TC system sux deal with it

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 03:23:08 pm »

It would bring whine level to low attitude, if old TC level would be back, I could even join it.

Off: Sometimes I am asking myself, how something like Sowol was borned in Poland, such shame.
h

DaroPL

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 03:26:36 pm »

I'm sure you are willing to camp your own city now , because there will be no fight and battlefield. Logic fail.

Yeah, idea from SoT ;D
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 03:36:12 pm »

Usually when I see easy to see problems in the game I start to wonder why noone said a word about it at Closed Beta like the SD perk, the disappearance of slaves/followers... etc. Anyway now that TC is changed going back to the old one would be a step backward. A fix would be better who knows devs may have been working on that already.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 03:38:26 pm »

Usually when I see easy to see problems in the game I start to wonder why noone said a word about it at Closed Beta like the SD perk, the disappearance of slaves/followers... etc.
Noone, you say?

Those things were reported back in CBT, but I think Devs wanted to make wipe& update asap after NY, then they gave us unfinished content, that we must face.
h
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 03:49:43 pm »

We didn't need to go anywhere , it was our city. Now it's no mans land , whenever you enter the city it's yours , but there's no reason stay in it , as well there is no beacon for doing that. Few days ago we went to gecko , sat there 40 minutes and nobody came , great motivation to do it again.

This is no topic about SOT , nor militia. This is a topic about about previous TC system and the proposal to reinstall it until proper fixes are done along with the new TC system , so a part of the community can enjoy this game in a sensible manner until developers find time to work on this server again.

Of course i wouldn't be surprised if developers in their forums now are pointing fingers at me that i'm demanding serious stuff and how i disrespect them because the game is for free. I'm inclining that i still want to play their game , if they can't appreciate that , it's their problem. Player count is periodically dropping , at least someone gives a fuck about that if not the developers them self. I wouldn't even be surprised if i would be just permanently banned , because HOW DARE I ? Right ? I'm not going to sit quite , i just can't.

Anyway now that TC is changed going back to the old one would be a step backward.

Current TC system is a step back itself , because the previous one was at least in a working condition.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:00:01 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 04:00:13 pm »

I wouldn't even be surprised if i would be just permanently banned , because HOW DARE I ? Right ? I'm not going to sit quite , i just can't.
It would be because of the way you present it. I don't say you will, hope you won't, but sometimes you are really very arrogant. Saying an oppinion is one thing but insulting others and repeating how stupid they are makes you a controversial person, even though your ideas and oppinions are sometimes very good.
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 04:02:24 pm »

Noone, you say?

Those things were reported back in CBT, but I think Devs wanted to make wipe& update asap after NY, then they gave us unfinished content, that we must face.

Well as I read it I only find info that SD does way to much damage with p90, but I haven't read that it would apply a similarly high damage to grease guns too. About followers I haven't seen a word about the non respawning of companions. If it were there I may have missed it. I think I will read those back to check I may be wrong but I didn't remembered that anyone said that slaves disappeared after 10-20 mins.

Edit:
Read out the CBT thread seems those bugs were posted.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 05:42:18 pm by Jotisz »
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 04:09:04 pm »

I do not care about being liked , i'm sure there will be tons of *@&#^@ that will deny that only because i said so , but i always expect that. I'm not here to be someones friend. I'm here to make a point and i always wondered , how someone can call me arrogant if they don't even hear the tone and intonation i would say this , not write. So again , i think this all is in your head.

Poll speaks for itself anyway , players like pie and old TC.

Well as I read it I only find info that SD does way to much damage with p90, but I haven't read that it would apply a similarly high damage to grease guns too.

-Silent death doesn't work on two handed melee weapons.
       -Silent death works with p90 and other one handed SMG's as they count as pistol type for the perk. Actually it is really good , you shouldn't change that just fix the damn ammo DR mods and then we will see how effective it is
       -Silent death works even if you are in a straight line from the targets left or right side , it counts as from back.
       -If Silent death bonus is used on multiple targets at the same time it doesn't matter if your using a grenade , smg only the initial hit is critical , it doesn't include spread from bursts and splash damage.

I personally reported this.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:27:58 pm by T-888 »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 04:32:09 pm »

It won't help 2238.
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 04:34:52 pm »

I have this feeling that you like pie too , it's okay. There's a reason why i put that option in poll , as i predicted that there would be enough players that just wouldn't care much.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 24 queries.