"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 06:30:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: FOnline:2238 memes  (Read 15752 times)

Re: FOnline:2238 memes
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 11:16:12 am »

"I am Fettel"

from http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,18993.0.html
but then who was Fettel?
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 11:19:29 am »

fa proterran
When somebody is need of stupid shout or serious FA assistance

This was some important meme at some point. Unfortunately, I was unable to find the famous video where it was found.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

JovankaB

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 11:58:01 am »

This was some important meme at some point. Unfortunately, I was unable to find the famous video where it was found.

There you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKOMB8Ljco&t=1m12s

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 05:46:54 pm »

This is FOnline, not Fallout or "This isn't Fallout anymore!"

Expressions used to highlight the fact that FOnline is a totally different game if compared to the original Fallout games (usually referring to FO1 and 2). Can be for different reasons: interaction between players, lack of RPG content, lack of immersion, or simply the presence of elements that contradict the Fallout canon.

Glave

• Trolling de geso~
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 05:56:40 pm »

When wipe?
You have received a warning due to the fact of deliberately breaching the Internet etiquette of the Fonline 2238 community, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to bait or excite users into responding or to test the forum rules (...)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 06:01:42 pm »

When wipe?

When wipe? or "WIPE NAO PLOX"

When there's a "too" long session/era going on between the last wipe and the next wipe... "if there's gonna be one"! Because...

"WIPE IS A MYTH!"

A phrase you say when you are somehow convinced that devs do not plan to wipe the server again even though it has been said countless times that they want some new stuff implemented and they require a server wipe.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 07:53:08 pm »

fa lemark

when lemark is at -hp you fa him!
but from what i heard if your on lemarks team you need to
super stim lemark!

;D This one made me laugh, good memories...

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

avv

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 08:23:51 pm »

Rush the loot

This command is issued when fight is won.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2012, 08:59:24 am »

For the Great Justice!

Used as "haha we pawn u!" by TTTLA.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2012, 04:13:43 pm »

Ape or PvP ape

Can refer to:

1 - the most common form of a powerplayer in FOnline: a player who is very interested in TC/PvP, and wants to be able to participate and be competent in it, not caring about game atmosphere, and sometimes not even about game rules. This can go from the mere creation of a lot of specialized alts and stealing from NPC factions, to abusing exploits.

2 - a specific ingame character with a minimaxed, drug-using build, useful for PvP combat only (and mostly Real Time, and Town Control), usually backed by many alts that belong to the same player or their faction.

NCR AFKers

Usually a synecdoche used to talk about "noobs". New players often go AFK while standing in towns, instead of moving to Worldmap, because they are unaware of the risk of being stolen from or even killed. This expression mentions NCR/Shady Sands not only because it tends to be the most populated location (except for northern towns during TC) but also because of the many thieves, suicide bombers and trolls you can find there. This makes NCR bazaar a dangerous place and going AFK in there is considered to be a sign of a lack of experience in the player. The expression also reminds of the "North/South" opposition.

North and South

Most of the towns located in the northern "hemisphere" of the worldmap are unprotected TC places, while most of the towns in the South are protected. Because of this, words like "North" or "northern" are usually related to PvP and PvP players, while "South" and "southern" refer to activities and players not so related to PvP (newbies, roleplayers, etc).

"roleplaying raider, lol!"

An alternative to "wasteland is harsh", this is sometimes said by PKs as a fake excuse when killing for no reason. The joke lies in the opposition between PvP and RP (usually viewed as opposite concepts in FOnline) - the PK says he is playing the role of a raider as if this would overcome the opposition and make both elements coexist in his gameplay, but obviously this is not true and he is just killing for the sake of it.

"GM ABOOZE!"

Sometimes poeple mean it when they say this, sometimes it's a joke about the prejudice that every single thing that contradicts or is thought to contradict the game mechanics is the product of a drunk and bored GM who logged in just to troll players by abusing his powers.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 05:03:58 pm by Eternauta »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 11:08:15 pm »

Trading cookies for rare exploits
Something that arose when GameMaster Jovanka thanked to a player using cookies after him reporting a bug in the game that caused item duplication.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 09:33:47 am »

SQ
Used by members and people associated with the Street Queens in situations when some important thing is fuck'd but funny  for example we're going to TB hunt. Half of the team forgets the stimpaks.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 07:30:00 pm »

GIVE SKIN PLOX
Often said by players whenever a GM is around.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 07:33:32 pm »

FA please/please

Often asked in NCR by low level people

DOC please/please

Often asked in NCR by low level people

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 07:43:39 pm »

why u kill me? or just why?
Almost always said by players after getting PKed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 27 queries.